What are you going to do if your UAI = crap? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
lol prepare for the worse now. u want above 98 uai and your doing standard english and general maths (it says on your profile)..... good luck casmira, you'll need it.
i wont get it :p i would of have to sustained high 80s/low 90s at least most the of year 12 rather than me just pull up towards the end

Götterfunken

HSC
Be somewhat upset. Go back to school and do it again if it's too low. If it's not that low, but still low, enjoy doing a BA somewhere I don't want to be.

HSC
ill be pretty damn upset... i dont want to do anything but my first uni preference which is about 93.... i just pray that ill get it!
im pretty sure that i will get over 80, though, and that encompasses my last preference so ill just have 2 settle for that and hopefully transfer later on.....
Dear God.... please let me get 93!!!!!!!!!

IceBreaker

HSC
similar plan from previouse posters, do a diploma, work 1 or 2 yrs then transfer to uni with diploma+experience. its wise to have a plan B!

123kahlie

HSC
newstep!

yea iv fully woken up 2 reality that i probley wont get the UAI i wont.. Like come on lol.. most of the year iv bludged. thanks to my shotty school being on the Priority Funded Schools List, i am guaranteed a really good chance of enrolling in newstep ! :) yippee :):)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ditto captain! its much less painful......long term wise.

nwatts

HSC
*kisses UOW creative arts faculty*

I could essentially get a UAI of 30 and get in. Hopefully, though, my UAI won't be any lower than 82.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Casmira said:
id probably be ashamed if i dont beat my sisters record of 96 TER (ie. 98 UAI) in my family, im bracing myself for the shaming as i might "only" get low 90s
Ill be happy with anything above 80
If i get EAS, hopefully that will make it 85 approved *crosses fingers*
still dont understand how it all works
maybe even RET will come in handy for UWS
see theres lots of options

at Cas, good luck getting 98,
u know I need in 2unit maths and adv eng to get 98... 92 in eng and 94 in maths
I average in the 50s in maths and about 80s in english :O
but then again, maths is my worst sub, 2day is gonna really screw me over
My sis got 87 TER which is like 90UAI
If I get over 90 somehow (highly unlikely) Ill be over the moon as I really enjoyed this year and didn't do half the amount of work she did :p

kezryn

HSC
well i knew from the beginning that i wasnt guna get what i needed for uni, so i put in three early acceptances and have done a nursing course towards it. and a first aid certificate (i wanna do B of nurs obviously). so im bound to get in somewhere lol.

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
if my uai is crap im gonna go surfing, that is also my plan if i get what i want, this way whatever i get i do the same thing... it kinda works... in my head... go mathematics!!!

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
I knew I wasn't gonna get the UAI that I expected, considering I have lost my 'competitive' skills lately, which resulted in all my ranks going down the tube. I wasn't like this when I was still in Year 11. But then again, it's just my bad luck, and of course I couldn't blame anybody but myself for not fighting to bring back what I once had.

If my UAI turns out to be crap, surely I would be covered with extreme disappointment. But I would still wanna go to uni, as my folks have expected me to, yet in one condition: I don't wanna study anything else other than Cinema. So if i didn't get 83 for UAI, I wanna find an alternative way to get to where I wanted (IF there's still any other way). God, I hope there's another way...

Last edited:

MarsBarz

HSC
I am thinking about repeating a few subjects through TAFE if I do not get >94. I know that I haven't worked hard enough this year and that I am capable of doing a lot better. I'd be disapointed but ultimately, I think that repeating would be the wisest option. Imagine, a whole year of revision and past papers! Repeating would definitely get me a UAI >99.

Jexi

HSC
Drown myself. Or just die.

And maybe go off to Melbourne or some other state and go to rural universities. o_O No idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)