What are you going to do if your UAI = crap? (1 Viewer)

cint

HSC
heaps of my friends go there - its become some social scene so i just go to hornsby - the study room there is good .... except the shops just call ...

cint

HSC
apparently turramurra is good - like no-one goes there. BUT WHO CARES. its too late to do any REAL study. whatever that may be

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
yeh its pretty quiet there. Now that i screwed umat, i have 7+ years of uni to look forward to. So i guess i will need a new study place :p

cint

HSC
ok ..... im probably really ignorant .... what umat? ive heard it plenty of times but i dont know what it is

cint

HSC
ahhhk. well now i dont feel so bad cos clearly i would have no idea about that as im a music person.
for the things i want to get into you have to do an audition and an interview and a test, im not sure how much uai counts for it

cint

HSC
haha i know - not sure about uai tho. also the assumed knowledge is music 2 ...i did music 1! eep! hopefully ill ace the auditions and interviews

cint

HSC
thanks :) - lets hope so ..or ill be at a complete loss next year if i dont get in to one of them!

Glenn.S

destroy my school

worst school in NSW ! its called * trinity catholic college * ...... some kid died in the school ! .........thats so bad !!

im so cut i'll get like low 40's uai ! ive been trying to much !! but i think theres no way i could get higher then 50 uai ! unless i cheat !! ........ i cheated in english
and religion !

haha ........fuck i am hard !!

but yeh i'll blame my school for eveything !!!!!!! .........grh :D

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
cint said:
thanks :) - lets hope so ..or ill be at a complete loss next year if i dont get in to one of them!
even so, there are a million other ways. But fingers crossed for 2006 :p

cint

HSC
thanks hun :) ... i just looked at your profile (wanted to know who i was talking to!) and your birthday is on april 4th ... mine is on april 3rd!!! did you turn 18?

cint

HSC
why would you have it as that in the first place ... i think you may be a bit cracked

cint

HSC
haha you weirdo - im off, speak to you later. x.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)