what are you going to do with your major work after the hsc? (1 Viewer)

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
Hahaha mines a toughy.
the concept is good. but the outcome was really disturbing. i love the work a lot, but i dont think i can display it for the sake of my family members.

girloflowers

HSC
either destroy it or give it a way, and if i destroy it i'll do it slowly and enjoy every second of it.
i fucking hated art.

HSC
girloflowers said:
either destroy it or give it a way, and if i destroy it i'll do it slowly and enjoy every second of it.
i fucking hated art.

i can relate to this... mainly cause the art department really let us down... ill keep my photos but the sculptures can just stay at school for ever... couldnt care less...

girloflowers

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
i can relate to this... mainly cause the art department really let us down... ill keep my photos but the sculptures can just stay at school for ever... couldnt care less...
my art teacher was pure evil, and would breathe down my neck until i changed whatever i was doing into something SHE wanted me to do.
it went from me wanting to do a video thing into a series of five paintings, and let me tell you, i hate painting.

and now people won't stop giving me paints! AAARRRGHH give me pencils instead please? PLEASE?!

MadamGuilia

HSC
Well my artwork is basically 3 portraits.. of my mum, dad and brother.. perhaps they will put them up on the wall or get put in the workroom haha not too sure :|

:)

Lopalis

HSC
well the school wanted to buy mine and hang it in our school theatre

Heiday

HSC
Punch a hole into it, and sell it to the musem, saying its part conceptual and post modern.

MonKazzar

HSC
Mines a hard choice because all four of my works are monotone but different colours... So to have all four together would need a dull background. So I'm not sure. I guess the artist in me likes to think I'll keep it... but the ex HSC student in me thinks BURN after the hell they've put me through.. Lol Maybe I'll leave it up to my mark.

DoomBuggy

HSC
After seeing what my plans were for my BOW, my sister has already claimed dibs on a piece. She took a couple of prints from my Mini BOW that i did in year 11

I'm going to keep mine, after all the blood,sweat, tears and effort that's going to go into it i'm not going to destroy something that has a tiny piece of my soul in it. No matter how crappy i know it's going to look like :p

HachuneMiku

HSC
I'll probably give it to school or something. I wouldn't know anyone that would want to buy it. But I would most definitely sell it if I had the chance.
My artwork, I don't think is something suited to my, or anyone else's house really x__x.

Nanasaurus

HSC
i know that after all the effort i'm putting into mine, there's no way it's going anywhere.

l::.:LIAM:.::l

HSC
N/A
My art teacher has already duplicated mine and put them in the Principals office :|

I'm selling the originals to the highest bidder, once they come back from art express that is, if they do...

themerald

HSC
mines going straight to the pool room lol
probably not actually, but ill more than likely keep it. Might hang it on my wall, or stash it somewhere and find it again in time to show the grandkids.

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
Mine will probably be stashed in the cupboard. With the bigger works in the garage.... i'd want to keep them, just in case... :)

Thowra

HSC
Try to sell it. If I can't, then it's 'bye-bye and in the bin you go.'

rain141

HSC
Yeah mines gonna have to go, or if not get shoved in the roof, its to disterbing to look at *shudder*

HcaR

HSC
My beautiful boyfriend is buying it haha despite a couple of other people wanting it - and that's ok because I want it to go to a good home =]
Carpe diem.

Shaun Stummer

HSC
Well after I've actually made it and done the HSC, I'll most likely just keep it or give it someone (if it's that kind of art...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)