what are you up to (1 Viewer)

mazz

hey look! ????
Hey everyone what are you all up to in Bio.... we are in exam week now so we have stopped for the time being but our class has only jsutfinished maintaining a balance... thats our first topic! i just want an indication of how far behind we are cause i am doubting that we will finish all our topics along with the option ones by trials.... tats when verything sposed t be finished right... cause its taken us like 1 1/2 terms to complete one topic and we have what..... 3 ore to do in like 2 terms ARGHH im freaking out

ellipsis

HSC
Whoa, yeah I reckon thats a little slow.
We're in the second topic, about 4/5 of the way through.

which option are you doing ? Communication is meant to be short. I think thats what I'm doing.

Akira_Tikira

Thats really slow....No offence
But your teacher really need to get a kick in the butt and hurry up...
We have finished the second module...and it is exam week for us as well ...
But I found especially when u have one class....sometimes teacher tend to relax and go really slowly and only at the end when you only get 4 weeks to do the option does it show...
so my advice....tell him to get a life and go faster...you are not being arrogent but to tell him/her to teach you the course

mazz

hey look! ????
yeah shit i thought we were a bit slow... hmmmmmmmm well elipsis we are doing communications as well i dont know why... personally id rather do genetics but hey what can u do. thanx for your input i thik we really do need to speed up things otherwse we wont finish! ARGHHH

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah we're behind as well... we're half way through blueprint of life... we're doing ummm pedigrees and stuff..

since we're behind we have lunchtime classes and weekends and stuff... but its for the best i guess. we're bout 4 hrs behind.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
whats your first topic mazz? coz some are much longer than others

mazz

hey look! ????
our first topic was maintaining a balance and yeah i think that is the longest one but still... m pretty sure thats what most people start with.Man i hated that topic how its mix of plants and animals it just makes it so god dam complicated

Leap

free falling
HSC
we're only a quarter of the way through Blueprint of life :eek:
I didn't even realise my school is so far behind!

js-angel

nah its not that slow don't worry so much .. i'm sure your school will make sure that you finish it before ~~ we did blueprint as our first topic and we're doing maintaining now but we're about 3/5 of the way through..dont stress..i'm sure you'll be fine..:)

Halidon

yeah that does seem quite slow - but i reckon you'll be fine. just don't stress and go through your textbook and remember the key terms.
you can't really do anything about your teacher being slow except to tell him/her to hurry up and teach

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
woa leap, seems like u really are behind... we're half way through blueprint.

but i guess its alright, the teacher is teaching us, and we're like 5 hours behind schedule, but she said that we should have 3 weeks of dedicated revision at the end of term 3. so i guess its alright.

Leap

free falling
HSC
woa leap, seems like u really are behind... we're half way through blueprint.
yeah we obviously need to get a move on! And we have exams for the last 2 weeks of this term so I doubt we'll finish blueprint before then.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I'm halfway through mine........our first was m.a.balance.....and we just finished b.o.life.......we started a bit for the next topic. One disadv. tho is that for the midyear exam.......(next week!) i'll hafta cram a lot more in!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We are currently doing the last bit of Blueprint, and we did Maintaining a Balance at the end of last year.

It sounds like you are really behind, to take 1.5 terms to do one topic.... you might have to get a head start on other topics yourself by using textbooks or something.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
woah man, you guys r waAaaAay ahead of us. we're still going blueprint. still on pedigrees and stuff. thats bout half way of the topic. yeah u guys r doing the same topics as me.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
reading this thread makes me feel ahead:D

we've done maintainning a balance
and our teacher has combined blueprint of life and the option genetics the code broken and in that mega topic we've done just over half

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
whoa!!
i never realised how ahead our class was... ready for this guys?
we have done all 3 cores....
and are now beginning our option which is biotechnology
tis is good news,
for all those peeps who are behind..don't worry biology is easy if u remember its 99% theory, everything relates to verything else and so for me biology is my best subject with me getting 95% and over with all exams throughout yr 11 and so far in yr 12.. just finsihed half yearlys which consisted of BoL, MaB and disease and i got 98%
if anyone would like me to send em my exam i'll be happy too...
anyways have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)