what are you up to (1 Viewer)

Akira_Tikira

Really depend when your teacher want to finish....Some schools finish before the trial while some school finish like before term 3 finishes....

I prefer if they finish before the trial, which is what we are aiming to go...

We are 2/3 through our third topic "The search for better Health" which I believe is the most interesting topic, Links really well also, but it doesn't help cause they chopped like 1/3 off the course.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Akira_Tikira
Really depend when your teacher want to finish....Some schools finish before the trial while some school finish like before term 3 finishes....
term 3? what term is now? when do year12s have their study vacation? and aren't you suppose to finish the course before the trials?

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
term 3? what term is now? when do year12s have their study vacation? and aren't you suppose to finish the course before the trials?
Its in between terms 1 & 2 now, so you still have two more terms to finish the course. Stuvac doesnt start until the end of term 3 after the trials are over, but most schools have like 5 weeks between the end of the trials and the beginning of stuvac so you should have plenty of time to study then because you dont get any assessments after the trials:D Youre supposed to finish the course before the trials, but its not compulsory.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah thank god my teachers r kind enough to PLAN to finish everything b4 the trials as well :)

but yeah.. we have alot of length discussions, so that kinda drags us back a lil....

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i remember thinking about how behind we were last year but we ended up finishing in time. dont stress too much. youve got 2 terms to go. you should be right. even if you arent finished by trials, its not that big a deal

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i reckon hey

u still have like 6 or 7 weeks of skool after trials

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah but it is better to finish early though - coz the earlier u finish the more revision u will get... thats how i see it anyway man...

but yeah, really, if u dont finish early then dont worry, you will finish in time for the hsc.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by mazz
Hey everyone what are you all up to in Bio.... we are in exam week now so we have stopped for the time being but our class has only jsutfinished maintaining a balance... thats our first topic! i just want an indication of how far behind we are cause i am doubting that we will finish all our topics along with the option ones by trials.... tats when verything sposed t be finished right... cause its taken us like 1 1/2 terms to complete one topic and we have what..... 3 ore to do in like 2 terms ARGHH im freaking out

oh my god!!!:rolleyes: we have almost completed search for better health !!!!:D btw which skool do u goto???

We are up to the third topic...and we r no were near finishing it..our original teacher went on maternity leave and our new teacher is hopeless...she didn't even know we had an assessment task coming up until i reminded her and it is worth 40% of my assessment total. My Mum called up the school to say she wasn't happy with my new teacher and they turned it around and made it sound like I have the problems so they want to give me tutoring for all 3 of my sciences....i dont really need them for bio...even though it would be useful...but my class and i are pretty much stuffed:( :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)