What are your 1st preferences for main round at UNCLE (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
our job is to get you pissed, we leave it up to you to get yourself laid. And besides who wants chicks around to see you spew all over yourself? Thats what autoday is for ;)
Exactly! There's nothing I like more than staring at random girl's chests while I'm drunk, but there's definately occasions when it's better that there's mostly guys around.

That said, I've never been to a frat event apart from autonomy day. I tend to either here about them late or not have friends available to go to it.

HSC
well uni offers came out got into newcastle...but now im rethinking of doing a different course =.=;;

Adrian.

HSC
haiironotenshi said:
well uni offers came out got into newcastle...but now im rethinking of doing a different course =.=;;
What did you get into?

I got into Nursing. I would have been pretty disappointed if I didn't. Especially since the cut-off is 60.5.

HSC
Adrian. said:
What did you get into?

I got into Nursing. I would have been pretty disappointed if I didn't. Especially since the cut-off is 60.5.
well scary-ly enough i managed to get into software engineering but im rethinking that and trying out for ourimbah early childhood instead because i wasn't sure if i wanted to go to newcastle so thus i didnt apply for those on campus thingymabobs and i think the applications closes on the 8th of january and i live 3 hours away from newcastle and so i'll have to probably do off campus 'cept it's too costly atm and ourimbah is heaps closer for me so yup hahaha what a bitch lol

in3rtia

HSC
I got into what I expected :D
Anybody else doing computer science?

kym999

HSC
haiironotenshi said:
well scary-ly enough i managed to get into software engineering but im rethinking that and trying out for ourimbah early childhood instead because i wasn't sure if i wanted to go to newcastle so thus i didnt apply for those on campus thingymabobs and i think the applications closes on the 8th of january and i live 3 hours away from newcastle and so i'll have to probably do off campus 'cept it's too costly atm and ourimbah is heaps closer for me so yup hahaha what a bitch lol
Considering Ourimbah is like 45 mins from Newcastle... it couldnt be too much of a difference for you, could it??

HSC
kym999 said:
Considering Ourimbah is like 45 mins from Newcastle... it couldnt be too much of a difference for you, could it??
yeah it is coz i live in the hills district so...

EDIT:
Driving Wise
newcastle is 1hr 37mins (approx)
ourimbah is 1hr 3mins (approx)

Public Transport
ourimbah 1hr 54min to 3hrs 52mins (depending on route)
newcastle 3hrs 51mins to 5hrs 23mins ("")

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Looks like most of our cutoffs dropped again this year

I like how the lowest 2 are both exactly 60.00, obviously the uni have artificially fixed it there because they don't want the embarrassment of 5X.XX courses :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Because I'm smrt I accidently put a full fee paying course as my first choice, so as of now, no new offers.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I like how the lowest 2 are both exactly 60.00, obviously the uni have artificially fixed it there because they don't want the embarrassment of 5X.XX courses :D
I was pretty wrong when I said they were fixed at 70. That's what they were back in my day.

That's some drop since 05'

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
those cutoffs are a joke. lets watch the first year engineering fail rate skyrocket again!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i think that statement can be generalised across all courses
Yeah, Accounting 101 will definately be an included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)