What are your dropping??? (1 Viewer)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
hmm probably there are threads like this out already, but neways...what are you guys dropping for the HSC year and why... im probably dropping economics because it takes quite a while to study for it, and i personally find the subject quite mundane.

princy

HSC
General Maths despite the fact I am 1st in the course or something, but it is just too easy and I cannot be bothered to waste my time with it. Also, I have to drop something because 15 units is insane.

BlackDragon

HSC
2 unit maths, 3 unit maths, advanced english, extension english, physics, geography, and economics.

yinyin

HSC
N/A
legal studies.... the sub is boring and de teacher cant make it intresting~ and pick up sumthing so doin 13u for hsc? Is dis 2much?

Sofstar

HSC
I'm dropping economics too. I don't get anything.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
im dropping biology because its so boring and extension english too but im picking up extension history to take its place :)

Last edited:

744rach29

HSC
How nice of you to ask :)
I'm dropping 3u maths
2u maths - going to general
music
advanced english - to standard....and..... thats all.
But hopefully i can pick up senior science cos i'm doing biology as well.... who knows.
I totally overestimated my abilities this year lol. Thank god i can change some subjects!

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
Hmm im dropping Chemistry. I really dont like it and i dont get it either lol my worst subject this year by far.

rayjang

HSC
im dropping chemistry and taking 4 maths, extension english, legal studies and economics. IS that a RISK? doing 11units>?

IceOnFire

HSC
rayjang said:
im dropping chemistry and taking 4 maths, extension english, legal studies and economics. IS that a RISK? doing 11units>?
HAHAHA a risk doing 11 units? :rofl:
I am doing 12 units so surely 11 units is not a risk. Some people are doing 14 units, don't know how they are going to cope.. :eek:

Anyways I am dropping English Ext and taking up 4 unit maths. Can't wait till I drop ext english..

rayjang

HSC
wat about 10 units is that a risk but i dont see how it is since there is so much time to study for jsut those 10units

IceOnFire

HSC
rayjang said:
wat about 10 units is that a risk but i dont see how it is since there is so much time to study for jsut those 10units
Pardon..? :confused:

10 units is compulsory, we all have to do it. You can either just do 10 units and fully concentrate on it, or you can do 11 units and have one unit as a back up.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Business Studies, and if I get into Cosmology, Studies of Religion.
rayjang said:
Depends whether those you are confident of doing well in those 10 units, and whether you want to take that risk of all your units counting.

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
dropping either bio or engineering to do 11 units.

still havent decided which one to drop, the school have not said anything about dropping subjects....

10 units means less workload, time and what not but no back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)