What are your dropping??? (1 Viewer)

Chocolat

HSC
Dropping English Ext. Interesting course, just too much work and I'm not willing to put in the dedication. And, we're studying 'Lord of the Rings' and the book Dune in Year 12 English Extension...talk about GROSS!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
rayjang said:
wat about 10 units is that a risk but i dont see how it is since there is so much time to study for jsut those 10units
That's true, so make sure you do actually make good use of that extra time to focus on those 10 units that will ALL count towards your HSC. ;)

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hey, Lord of the Rings is alright :eek:
I beg to differ. It's a fantastic fantasy novel no doubt, and I give Tolkein and Jackson my congratulations...but I've always had a dislike for fantasy and science fiction...:D. I mean, if we were going to study Crime (one of the other options), I might consider doing Ext. But alas, no :p.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Droppping Ext Maths. I have been waiting for the opportunity to do so since halfway through the year!!!!!!!

But I'm picking up 4U english, so thats 12 units anyway.

BFF

HSC
I think the less you do the better. I would do 10 units if I could but I go to a Catholic school and have to do one unit of religion. I think it is better haveing less subjects instead of having to study a whole extra subject.

I am dropping business studies even though I am first with no effort, and am picking up a 4th unit of maths.

I will be doing 4 unit math, physics, economics, eng adv, 1 unit SOR

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Photography because it's a 1U subject and dropping down to Senior Sci. from biology becuase the subject has too many cells and I just hate cells, and picking up ext. history in place for photography

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Dropping English Ext. Interesting course, just too much work and I'm not willing to put in the dedication. And, we're studying 'Lord of the Rings' and the book Dune in Year 12 English Extension...talk about GROSS!!
My friend was so excited when he heard we might be doing LOTR for ext english, but instead we are doing Globalisation.. :(

He even started singing the song to LOTR in class, whatever that might be.. ;)

*emi*

HSC
i have no idea what i am dropping
and need to decide tonight
EEK
def. dropping legal since it is way too easy and boring
and then debating.. history ext, english ext and maths ext 2
can do 2 of them and do 12 units
thinking doing all three and doing 13 units for a term, then choosing what to do
or is 13 WAY too much???

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
im doing thirteen units now with offline classes starting 7.45, but ur school might be different. Thats why im dropping eco for 4 unit maths. but damn im ranked 15/45 in a selective school, while in chem im ranked 48/96..only problem is that i enjoy chemistry+ it is prerequisites for most science courses.

HSC
I'm dropp'n physics.

Because it's the subject I would do worst at, at the HSC (yes, I can see into the future), and the subject which would require by far the most study after ext maths.
Aaaaand because it's boring 8)

Goina pwn at IPT, SDD, IT and of course there's maths, and 3u maths and maybe 4u maths, and some kind of english anyway....hopefully advanced - but my prelim. finals will probably dictate that path.

kimberlin

HSC
DROPPING PHYSICS ew to teh max.

drynxz ! my chemistry lab partner - dont drop chem !

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
maybe business studies of fo i done so bad in chem in the yearlys i came 4th in the half yearlys its getting hard !!

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
kimberlin said:
DROPPING PHYSICS ew to teh max.

drynxz ! my chemistry lab partner - dont drop chem !
lol alright just for u i wont drop :D

karnoganguli

HSC
I'm dropping ancient because if i keep it then i'll be doing 14 units (too much) and i'm dropping extension english because i can't stand english (though i'm not doing too bad in any of these subjects). I'm picking up extension 2 maths. ya

Legham

HSC
I'm dropping engineering for sure :D Been planning on dropping it since the first lesson, because it's that shit.. aaahhh, i hate it soo much..
Also, im picking up extension 2, so i'll have 12 units still. I'm gonna see how i go with those units before deciding if i should drop something else.

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
Finished SoR2.
Replace with Maths Ext 2 and Jap Ext.

Talked myself into dropping Bio and Phys.
Or i'll be stuck with 16 units, again. :bomb:

16-6+2= 12. :ninja:

[Still in 1 piece]

Agywaggy

HSC
Akeru said:
Finished SoR2.
Replace with Maths Ext 2 and Jap Ext.

Talked myself into dropping Bio and Phys.
Or i'll be stuck with 16 units, again. :bomb:

16-6+2= 12. :ninja:

[Still in 1 piece]

Shite! 16 Units??? If that was me i would be def. dropping units thats too much, I'm struggling wwith 13 units. I couldn't imagine me doing 16 units. But if thats wat floats your boat then good for you.

For me, I'll drooping Visual Arts as I didn't even choose the subject i was given it, stupid teachers didn't even ask me first. Soo I'm gonna drop it cuz i'm doing soo badly in it and have no creativity streak in my head at all.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)