What are your plans after your HSC? (1 Viewer)

SiN3m

HSC
sleep...get smashed...read ALL the stuff that the HSC prevented me from enjoying

and BURN all the english essays.....especially Emma&CLueless ones

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Go on a massive road trip with a few friends =D
Then start Uni..
FREEDOM
Oh yeah, I'll move out

tahlsy31191

HSC
Short term (1 to 2 months after the HSC): catch up on sleep, lay in bed and watch movies, turn 18 and party, go to the beach and just chill out with friends.

Feb next year: hopefully be on my way to USYD, UNSW or UTS studying International Studies.

The Prestige

HSC
-Skydiving/wingsuit lessons
-Piano lessons
-Train holiday!
-Flying lessons
-Europe!!!
-Work as aircraft mechanic
-Outboard mechanic lessons
-R/C Sailing
-Chinese lessons
-P/T as a barista and doing competitions
-Volunteer for coastguard
-Buy myself a boat XD Bayliner!!!!
-Hot air ballooning lessons
-Buy a house

Garygaz

HSC
I plan on doing a Commerce degree with a major in finance, then systematically working my way to the top of a well-established merchant bank. Upon completion of this goal I will partake in every form of fraud I can think of and hopefully cause another credit crunch, ruining world economies and causing global riots. I will live out the rest of my days in prison cell enjoying my three meals a day and reading the bible.

Zingy

HSC
Go to tafe, lose all my current friends then get depressed and probably kill myself.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
SomeoneCool said:
I'm planning to take a years break to enjoy the fresh air and to take my mind off school, study and all other things associated with stupid school. I'm thinking of maybe going to Africa and doing some volunteer work there, volunteer work her, work for cash here, and just hang out with friends. What are you guys planning? Hit me!

After weeks of trying to figure out how to post threads on this site, I've finally figured it out, with some help of course! LOL!
Hey i toatally want to go africa toooo@@

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Go and study at SAE (School of Audio Engineering) in Byron Bay and come out with my 2 year bachelors degree in Audio Engineering. I like this plan cause I'm living 15 steps from Byron Bay's amazing beach, while studying what I love and working at the Beach Hotel as a techie. Gonna move to Melbourne after I get the degree and work in a Recording studio.

jf7

HSC
SomeoneCool said:
I'm planning to take a years break to enjoy the fresh air and to take my mind off school, study and all other things associated with stupid school. I'm thinking of maybe going to Africa and doing some volunteer work there, volunteer work her, work for cash here, and just hang out with friends. What are you guys planning? Hit me!

After weeks of trying to figure out how to post threads on this site, I've finally figured it out, with some help of course! LOL!
I'm doing volunteering overseas too, except I'm going to Peru and when my placement finishes, I'm going to do the Inca Trail and Maccu Pichu. Then traveling through Europe :D

Except I have to work for months before I go in order to be able to pay for all this :p

Then hopefully B International Studies at UNSW in 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)