What are your plans for results days? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tuesday 19th HSC results:

Undecided what I will do whether I will get up at normal time or join the masses and wake up early in anticipation. Most probably get up around 6-6.30am (like I did last year) turn computer on log in and then login to the results website and be surprised by how quick my results flash up on screen and either be extremely proud or happy or the complete opposite, disappointed. Last year my parents came in after I saw my results but this year might have them around when I first see them.

Depending on how I feel might go on MSN and inform my best mate who I made a pack with to tell our results, although it can wait a few hours so not straight away.

Wednesday 20th UAI:

Again undecided but basically how this morning will go will be dependant on how I went the previous day. Although the wait is longer 9am. If I was pleased with my results then I will be sitting at the computer from the moment I wake up in excitement\anticipation waiting for the website to be opened.

Again depending go on BOS and MSN.

If I am pleased with results then of course I will be on BOS with all of you posting and comparing either way I am sure I will be on here reading how well or not so well everyone went. If not well back to bed and hide away from the world and with there questions on results. The bounce back the next day and enjoy the rest of the Christmas period (since nothing is going to spoil it not even mediocre results) and realistically think about what will happen next year.

Or

Alternatively I could just wait and access both results on the Wednesday that way I am not over analysing things on the Tuesday but like that will ever happen.

Best of luck class of 2006!

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Tuesday
Wake up early as in near 6am and check results. Use SAM as well afterwards, although it may take a while to load :D

Wednesday
Work from 5am to 10am, get informed of my UAI from someone, go to school for BBQ and last meet up for year 12

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
5am to 10am!?! ouch
it's like those 24-hrs-maccas again.. xD

for me:

tuesday - wake up, check result, to go work till 10pm
wed - wake up, check result, to go work till midnight

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Tuesday
Wake up normal time, check mobile phone for HSC SMS, then look them up on the internet. Put them into JUAI and SAM. Go to the Dr about going off my Anti-depressants (ironic day for that, hey!) and then get a haircut.

Wednesday
Wake up normal time, will my hands to stop shaking long enough to type in my UAC number and PIN. Check UAI. Have a minute of still, silence to process. Deep breaths! Go share the news with my mother. Keep calm. Go about my day.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Tuesday:
Most likely pull an all nighter and be waiting till 6:30. I'll either be happy of the outcome and tell everyone i know or probably just hide away. Then later in the day, i'll probably go pass my school to talk to my teachers then go to the piss up me and my friends are holding. Or in another case, I might just look at my assessment marks first and if they're what i wanted, then i'll check my HSC external mark and combined mark.

Wednesday:

Depending on my UAI predicition, i may wake up early enough to check my UAI. Then i have no idea what i'm planning for the day.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
For the results definitely going the all nighter, no way I'll be able to sleep.

For the UAI I'll sleep, if I can, and then just wake up whenever I do.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Tuesday: get up and go to work at 7. Finish at 11, then come home and check results. Then I'll drive out of town to pick up a friend, share results, cry, and go to the Year 12 barbeque being held. Then apologise profusely to all my teachers who really tried to help me, but to no avail.

Wednesday: don't really care. I will still be upset over my results, a crappy UAI is nothing to look forward to. Probably look it up whenever I can be bothered.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
tuesday: wake up at 545 in webby234s spare bedroom, check my sms, say "meh" then go to work and make 4 citibank sales.

wednesday: wake up, check uai somehow, ask myself "wow, are there so many stupid people in this state?", go on bos, answer myself "yes, there are", then go to UAI BBQ.

earthnfire

HSC
tuesday 19th december: getting off a plane. I'll check my results on the net at my first stop. If not I'll wait to recieve my results with my uai on the wednesday. Totally freaking out. So I think I'll go with the flow on the day and do whatever feels right. GOODLUCK everyone...seriously...we're all in the same boat...so maybe we should just take it as we get it. bit easier that way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

ps.don't ruin your holidays even if you don't get what you hoped for.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tuesday: get up normally (or get dragged out of bed by an overexcited mother, don't know why she's so hepped up about it)...check them online, and rock up to school later in the day to talk to all the teachers who helped me and to say thanks (even if my results are shit). Also try and find my UAC application number thing and PIN coz i lost them.

wednesday: either check it online or if i still havent found the number, i'll just wait till thursday for it to come in the mail. it does get mailed out right? lol.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I won't sleep on Monday night (or if i eventually do I'll wake up extremely early)...I'll check my results online...be dissappointed because I didn't get 100% as I have [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]anhedonia when it comes to school marks:p...I'll then put my marks into sam or juai...hopefully the UAI would be atleast 92 (so in 2006 chances r it'll b over 90)...then i'll probably try and get to sleep but i won't sleep coz i'll get distracted by my thorts and stupid convos on bos.

For the UAI i most probably won't stay up the night b4 since the marks get released late...i'll check my uai then talk to people about it and think about 'oh #@!% i cant get into law except at UWS'...then i'll get ready for work in a shit mood...

In this whole time I'll try and not let my parents know that marks are coming out on those days lol...

anyway...yeah..thats wat'll probably end up happenin

[/FONT]

hsc=suicide

HSC
why do so many have holidays? and not jobs? >< i have to work. but i shall check my results as soon as is humanly possible. then i shall curl up into a ball and cry. then go to work.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
tuesday:
6am - wake up and check results. and cry.
9:30am - go to school for bbq thing. and get my yearbook... also talk to teachers in tears from bad results. haha..
12am - go to movies to wat ch Eragon

wednesday:
just look at uai. haha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hsc=suicide said:
why do so many have holidays? and not jobs?
Because we can.

You will be right shinji, sure it will be done with a smile on rather then tears.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hsc=suicide said:
why do so many have holidays? and not jobs? >< i have to work. but i shall check my results as soon as is humanly possible. then i shall curl up into a ball and cry. then go to work.
HSC results come out at 6...most jobs that recent school leavers have don't involve being at work by 6am so humanly possible wouldnt b that out of the way would it? i must say u have hte right approach, 'curl up into a ball and cry' - you wont be alone in that:p

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
monday:

panic my arse off

tuesday: either don't sleep till 6 or get up at 6.. or have a nice lie in and then slowly check my results..... have a great cry and think about disappearing from the face of the earth

wednesday:
access my UAI and then cry coz my future is over.. then pick myself up and go 2 one last skool reunion....

hannahxxx

HSC
ari89 said:
..i'll check my uai then talk to people about it and think about 'oh #@!% i cant get into law except at UWS'...then i'll get ready for work in a shit mood...

In this whole time I'll try and not let my parents know that marks are coming out on those days lol...
Yeah-you have presented a replica of my situation....my law degree will probably also be coming from within the criminal-wridden depths of western sydney
(sorry to those who live there, I'm sure it is a beatiful place).

I just know that I'm gonna be shedding a lot of tears on the 19th and 20th of December....

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
^

wow, our situations r identical

ie. the "..i'll check my uai then talk to people about it and think about 'oh #@!% i cant get into law except at UWS'...then i'll get ready for work in a shit mood..."
part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)