What are your plans for these holidays? (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
So now that the SC is over, most people got back their marks, and school has nearly finished (for those who are still going LOL), what do you guys plan to do these holidays? Anyone going away? Anyone Studying?
Personally, I've began studying Maths (Calculus specifically) and Physics some weeks ago. Also reading an Ancient History textbook I borrowed from the library and playing my 1hr of piano as usual. Not sure if reading a whole lot of Victorian novels counts as English study XD...overall, the holiday that awaits me is not exciting but hopefully a productive one.

Examine

same
HSC
I've got HSC Business Studies in 2012 so I am trying to learn everything I need to know about marketing. Might do some practice essay questions once I've finished revising over it all. Also plan on purchasing an Ext 1 Maths textbook and understanding some concepts before school.

omgshquyen

HSC
N/A
So now that the SC is over, most people got back their marks, and school has nearly finished (for those who are still going LOL), what do you guys plan to do these holidays? Anyone going away? Anyone Studying?
Personally, I've began studying Maths (Calculus specifically) and Physics some weeks ago. Also reading an Ancient History textbook I borrowed from the library and playing my 1hr of piano as usual. Not sure if reading a whole lot of Victorian novels counts as English study XD...overall, the holiday that awaits me is not exciting but hopefully a productive one.

You sound busy. o_0 I'm trying to keep a relaxed study routine for now and make the most of my holidays. You know, because that's what they're called.

For us, apparently the content for Modern History is changing to Asia (I'm clueless as to how I'm suppose to prepare for that)... which is why we don't need to buy a textbook. I'm just going over Calculus to prepare for Mathematics, then I'm going to read the English books later. I've spent most of my holidays sleeping, reading, eating and watching Dexter (AWESOME SERIES) :).

I'm also going to catch up with my friends later, we're working on a kick-ass project :cool:. hehe :D

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
I am doing some study.
HSC Mathematics (Geometrical Applications of Calculus + Integration)
HSC Studies of Religion (Revise Christianity depth study - Significant Person, Ethical Teaching and Significant Practice)
Physics (Some Theory + Working from Textbook)
English Advanced Novels (Reading + Analysing)
Modern History and Geography (Light Reading)

As you can see I accelerate Maths and SOR I

So it's not really much, the holidays are pretty long... But don't kill yourself trying to finish you prelim subjects (some kids in my grade are! :O)
Good luck everyone, unlike me, please keep your batteries recharged!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)