• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What are your thoughts on the NSW education system? (15 Viewers)

axe

HSC
we need to rise up against BIG RURAL. these rural students complain about how they have less time to study because they need to spend more time travelling to and from school.... but they dont realize that you can actually use 3g wifi with 1mbps download for a quarter of their travel time.... these lazy rural students dont realize that going to a school that is half staffed and with 5 textbooks is actually an advantage for the lower entry for one specific degree...
rs how the fuck can rural people complain they get it so much easier?? everyone does the same shit nobody complains abt it but the minority who have it easier im really confused

spiderfan44

HSC
he’s legit acting like just because someone urban has gone through terrible things that rural people can’t be disadvantaged 😭😭😭 so weird
yea. i have some educational disadvantage because i have some disabilities, im not going to start campaigning against giving eas to people who had a family member die in year 12. i think some people see EAS and the rural atar thing as just giving atar to people because they feel bad for them. people who havent experienced impediments dont realize that having a disability, having a family member die, being low income, etc, means you have to work way harder to try get the same atar as someone who hasnt gone through anything.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
we need to rise up against BIG RURAL. these rural students complain about how they have less time to study because they need to spend more time travelling to and from school.... but they dont realize that you can actually use 3g wifi with 1mbps download for a quarter of their travel time.... these lazy rural students dont realize that going to a school that is half staffed and with 5 textbooks is actually an advantage for the lower entry for one specific degree...
Bruh not everyone rural is getting 3g wifi 💀 💀

spiderfan44

HSC
you guys couldn't be resourceful if your life depended on it that's actually crazy

you guys are such victims

way too many excuses
wtf are people meant to do when they dont even have a sub because their school is so poorly staffed. like yea you can teach yourself, but it really sucks when you cant get feedback when your teacher is away.

also having to scan textbooks gets really annoying once youre on the 3rd 300 page textbook.

Bastani

HSC
yh i hate rural students thats your fault not mine, why should i care

jonolad69

HSC
wtf are people meant to do when they dont even have a sub because their school is so poorly staffed. like yea you can teach yourself, but it really sucks when you cant get feedback when your teacher is away.

also having to scan textbooks gets really annoying once youre on the 3rd 300 page textbook.
dont you have a fucking laptop? this is what i mean. you guys are genuinely so hopeless, can't even be resourceful or do anything yourself. literally search up the textbook online.

you make way too many excuses it's genuinely so crazy.

"school is so poorly staffed" "sucks when you cant get feedback when your teacher is away"
> you realise this situation happens for like... every other school other than expensive (30k+) private schools right?

you seriously have a skewed perception of what school is like in the city hahaha, the difference between schools in the city and rural is so marginal but keep on with the victim mentality

spiderfan44

HSC
dont you have a fucking laptop? this is what i mean. you guys are genuinely so hopeless, can't even be resourceful or do anything yourself. literally search up the textbook online.

you make way too many excuses it's genuinely so crazy.

"school is so poorly staffed" "sucks when you cant get feedback when your teacher is away"
> you realise this situation happens for like... every other school other than private schools right?

you seriously have a skewed perception of what school is like in the city hahaha
not every textbook is online. i use libgen when i can, but sometimes textbooks arent on there and i have to scan them. also im in the city, i have friends who are rural and their staffing issues are way worse. my school is somewhat poorly staffed and i do need to scan shit, but my schools pretty good and i know others have it way worse

axe

HSC
not every textbook is online. i use libgen when i can, but sometimes textbooks arent on there and i have to scan them. also im in the city, i have friends who are rural and their staffing issues are way worse. my school is somewhat poorly staffed and i do need to scan shit, but my schools pretty good and i know others have it way worse
pick math and sciences they are all pretty much universal

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
wait so you're not even rural?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)