What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
lol indian parent moment, but isn’t CS still good though? the degree ur doing
no my mom told some of her indian colleagues in india abt my atar (indian parent moment) and then my degree and they were like "Oh why is he doing maths/cs? Why isn't he doing law/eng/med..., which is more better than maths" type bs XD

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
no my mom told some of her indian colleagues in india abt my atar (indian parent moment) and then my degree and they were like "Oh why is he doing maths/cs? Why isn't he doing law/eng/med..., which is more better than maths" type bs XD
LMAO, my amma lowkey roasts the CS degrees bc back in india its like considered a shit zu degree

Epicman69

HSC
I would say cs is arguably better than med lol cause you end up with a more chill job with still decent pay. Dont get me wrong I fucking love the shit I am learning but like just the sheer amount of content makes me wanna die. Also I feel kinda clueless sometimes xd

idkkdi

HSC
plus it has the highest scholarship fund I've ever seen $20,000 a year, how does that even work
Oh u have to work during ur placements and instead of pay u get scholarship money as a substitute iirc

Last edited:

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
thats what im saying. people just tack on random degrees for the sake of it when they could just be putting their focus in one. Why would you put the other degree in when one is already:

- Prestigious
- High In-Demand
- Respected by all
- Same level if not better than medicine.

Smh.....

always the same ppl adding law onto their combo.

No surprises

HSC
Am I the one who's aiming for lowest atar here...85 lol...
I will be more happy to get a 90+but 85 will send me to the degree I wanna do and it's in UNSW (honour degree)so dont even mention 85 for mq haha

aulinia

HSC
Am I the one who's aiming for lowest atar here...85 lol...
I will be more happy to get a 90+but 85 will send me to the degree I wanna do and it's in UNSW (honour degree)so dont even mention 85 for mq haha
Off topic but is your username a radiohead reference ? 😭

HSC
why move to there tho?family decision?cuz it's really not making sense for someone gonna do HSC
We got a nice house here. it's hard though I miss all my friends in my old school and everyone there was so smart

Last edited:
HSC
Good luck at least u have youtube and bos to study everything urself;-;
Thank you, so far I've been going well but trials are gonna be hard for me. can you recommend any specific study resources for subjects like math, physics and bio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)