What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

babylupin

HSC
well...i reckon a guy with a gorgeous smile...you know?
when his face jsut completely lights up...
good manners...nice personality....fit...but not too muscly...not fussed with height..

i think blodne haired blued eyed guys are the best, personally...like Kyal Marsh...plays Boyd in Neighbours..the reason i watch the show! lol

and yeh...smokers are a real turn off

thehootman

HSC
FireFlower said:
I absolutely adore guys with dark hair and blue eyes. I'm usually only attracted to dark haired guys, dont know why, its just a silly superficial thing.
It helps if they're taller than me, but I'm about average height for a girl so thats not usually a problem.
Also, pale skin is good, silm is good, really muscular guys scare me.
Musicians (especially guitarists) are hot, provided they can play well. Being a guitarist makes a guy about ten times hotter to me.
Thats one thing that irritates me. You get a whole lot of losers reading this who go: "Ohh! Women find being a guitarist hot! Quick lets go learn it and sound like shit!" and there you have emo etc. I play guitar (playing since I was 10 so its not like i did it to impress anyone) and cant stand people who say they can play (but are really bad).

For me, personality, tits and legs

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Oh jesus, did I just hear a NCAP mod kill himself following an emotionally scarring animal attack?

Anyway, I like short (like 5'3" or less) curvy brunettes for some reason.
It varies though, just not attracted to tall skinny girls at all.

rachiee

HSC
teeth. i like a guy with a nice smile and i like it when the upper body is toned up

Dr_Doom

HSC
I like chicks with a nice ass, thin arms, nice smile, black long hair, not overtoned hah.

I hate chicks who smoke, think about it, when you kiss you're really kissing lung cancer:

mmm

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
yea long eyelashes are really cute :):)
Hahaha every reply you make in this thread could be me. Silly Dolly!

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
Oh speaking of which, physically I'm attracted to long black hair, dark eyes... olive skin, firm but not heavily muscled body, B - D cup breasts, a butt.

Ermm and no body hair.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
St3vE said:
as long as the girl keeps her self maintained and has a great smile its all good
Maintained? Like, washes?

filosophy

filosophy
HSC
N/A
A warm, breathtaking smile is most important in a guy and a girl

Dr_Doom

HSC
Also a lush tranquil head of hair which evokes a sense of earthliness.

lengy

HSC
You beat me to it. :(

I like a decent face, slim figure, nice arse, perky breasts a nice rounded size, long hair, beautiful skin and nice legs.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lengy said:
You beat me to it. :(

I like a decent face, slim figure, nice arse, perky breasts a nice rounded size, long hair, beautiful skin and nice legs.
I don't know how people can bring themselves to write lists like that, they sound like a character description out of some amateur erotica story.

I mean, like, sometimes you see a girl who fits that description and it's like 'yeah she's hot' but then you see a girl who's the opposite of those things in several categories and she's also hot, so this is a run on sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)