What bag are you using for school? (1 Viewer)

CecilyMare

HSC
I currently have a pink country road bag and I don't like it.
Where can I get a nice bag for under 80$?

MATHSCAPE

HSC
I'm going to buy this nike bag from insport for about $20, can't find a picture right now but I'll still be using my country road bag once a week when I have sport.
I find that my books get destroyed after I put them in my country road bag. lol :(

Last edited:

klaris

HSC
I want a satchel. Not a fugly leather one but a nice, pretty one. I want one that falls down to my hips.

Suggestions?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I used my school bag. But I have a Nautica backpack as well as a Volcom backpack that do that job just as well.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i was using my chiropractic school bag they have at all catholic/indie/priv schools. i found it in the bin at school, i just put it in the laundry and it was brand new

CecilyMare

HSC
I'm going to buy this nike bag from insport for about $20, can't find a picture right now but I'll still be using my country road bag once a week when I have sport.
I find that my books get destroyed after I put them in my country road bag. lol :(
Country road bags never seem to hold things properly, it's like dumping your papers and books in a round plastic bag and you end up holding them folded n all that.. if you can visualize what i mean

MATHSCAPE

HSC
Country road bags never seem to hold things properly, it's like dumping your papers and books in a round plastic bag and you end up holding them folded n all that.. if you can visualize what i mean
yep, exactly.

muzeikchun852

HSC
回覆: What bag are you using for school?

im using a bag similar to country road, but the brand is esprit - cost around 50 bucks.

xMaFF

HSC
+1

I was thinking of getting a Country Road bag, they looked nice and seemed to have lots of space.

Thanks for the advice. =]

I think I'll just stick with my small, black Caribee bag... *sigh.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Yeah I just want a sport bag like Nike. So Insport is pretty cheap. Sportspower have $50 bags. I'll either have a sports brand kind of bag or a volcom bag.

xMaFF

HSC
Omg, you guys gave me an idea! xD

I was reading "sports bag" in some of your posts and I thought,
"Hmm, what might be a nice sports bag for school?"

And then I remembered watching Billy Elliot last night, lol.
I want a bag like his! Hahaha.

Anyone watch it last night? lol.
That was the first time I actually sat down and watched (all of) it.
Not sure where to find bags of that type, though =S

Will try and find a sports bag. =D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
why don't you get a school bag? the school bag is heavy but at least your books won't fall out :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
do public schools have school bags? like ones made by the school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)