What bag are you using for school? (1 Viewer)

musing

HSC
Countryroad bags look retarded when you're only carrying school books. IMO, they should be only used for travelling.

I'm getting a normal school bag. Nothing special at all, it's compulsory at my school anyways.

CecilyMare

HSC
do public schools have school bags? like ones made by the school?
I bought a school bag in Yr 7 and used it for 2 years and I think I threw it away. It looked lame. Also no seniors at our school use school bags.. only a few IT guys do

sak789

HSC
the same billabong bag i bought from sds for year 11 last year

LHJ

HSC
Ive used a Roxy back pack for past 2 years, it's good and it doesn't give bad posture like the One-sided bag since the weight is concentrated only on one side of the body. I used to wear one-sided bag to school but omg the pain -..-, so now I don't wear those bags in school anymore. Most of my friends are moving to back pack too because it helps the posture and feels evenly weighed on your back. Especially if you have many heavy books it will kill you xD

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I have used the same bag for school since year 8. It's a black shoulder bag from an army disposal store somewhere in Melbourne. I just attached patches, a number plate thing with my name on it that is meant to go on a bike, buttons, safety pins, badges on it and embroidered some flowers and leaves up the straps. I'll post a picture sometime maybe.
Something like this but in black Aussie Disposals
It cost next to nothing and is virtually indestructible. I shall be taking it to Uni this year :D

philphie

Banned
HSC
your description of your bag sounds like things i would find in a bin

Lord Farquad

HSC
i was using my chiropractic school bag they have at all catholic/indie/priv schools. i found it in the bin at school, i just put it in the laundry and it was brand new
hahahah povo cunt hunting in rubbish bins

klaris

HSC
I want a satchel. Not a fugly leather one but a nice, pretty one. I want one that falls down to my hips.

Suggestions?
This.

I want a bag similar to this. Like a tote but waaay better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)