What bank are you with? (1 Viewer)

dukeofduke

HSC
What bank are you with?

What bank should I go with?

- Part time job $80 - $100 / wk + $50 allowance
- Buy stuff online and what not on rare occasion (game/gifts/if cash is drained)
- I buy most things with cash

mreditor16

HSC
What bank are you with?

What bank should I go with?
anz access advantage? unlimited withdrawals and no fees, if you're a full time student or have any appropriate concession

and move some money each month from it into an anz progress saver....

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
anz access advantage? unlimited withdrawals and no fees, if you're a full time student or have any appropriate concession

and move some money each month from it into an anz progress saver....
Progress saver is not so good. The comm saver is much better

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I think I'm going to make an account with NAB. No monthly account fees ever with a NAB. Like literally no fees at all - even after you're a student I think.

Comm bank have fees after you're done with school.

Plus - NAB have a sweet website.
Yes there's fees after your a student. Please do more research before commenting

Commonwealth has a uni student card as well offering no fees. Afterwards it has a no fee card if you spend $1000+ a year with it (which isn't hard).

Commsec is a great trading platform to use if you ever get into trading and will instantly link with your bank account.

All 4 banks have pretty good offers, I chose commonwealth at first because my parents did for me, but after it was worth staying for commsec.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
commbank is pretty good

-no fees if youre a student
-decent interest on goalsaver
-ATMs are everywhere

enoilgam

HSC
Commsec is a great trading platform to use if you ever get into trading and will instantly link with your bank account.
I have a Commsec account from when I was like 10, I think I should try getting access to it again because I havent touched it in years.

As for me, I use Commonwealth for everyday transactions and QANTAS Credit Union for savings.

Chronost

HSC
No there isn't?

Are you a walnut???

Please do more research??????

I can't understand where you are coming from - how hard is it to look at a website and see there are no fees????????

http://i.imgur.com/6oIkl2o.png

To make it even easier for you 2 understand: THERE'S NO FEES.
That's a debit card, lmao

But neither specified which one, so no go for either of us. I was mentioning credit cards, you were mentioning debit.

Last edited:

Chronost

HSC
I have a Commsec account from when I was like 10, I think I should try getting access to it again because I havent touched it in years.

As for me, I use Commonwealth for everyday transactions and QANTAS Credit Union for savings.
It's always abit daunting using your own money,but as you do some trades you become alot more relaxed, made a decent percentage return so far, waiting for medibank to go public.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)