What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Function over form for me
Agreed with you. Every car I've ever owned slowly becomes my next racecar. For me driving experience is everything but I sort of understand the other side as well. What annoys me is when people take a fantastic sports car and stance it and attach huge wings because that to me is fake. It's the pretention of speed and performance without any actual cred to back it up.

This guy knows...

Got my eye on a broken Yamaha SR250 that I reckon I can get... Motorcycles are not overly difficult to work on (especially the ones that run on carbys)... That's going to be for the fun and glory of if, depending on whether it is available within the new year some time... :biggrin:

Sort of over the whole overly modified engines and all... The more you mod an engine, the more things go wrong and it just becomes a money pit... :(
With you there, I'm a little over engine mods. I'm a little over finicky turbo motors if anything. I just want enough power to have fun on the street and if I want a track monster with a million horsepower I'll build one for that purpose.

I may have a new motorcycle purchase coming up...

chiefpasco

HSC
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: XR6 FG Mk2 sedan
YEAR: 2012
DISLIKES: no double peggas
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: hit a roo a week after i bought it
PLANS FOR FUTURE: probably sell it next week
PHOTOS: nah

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Old thread but here goes..

MAKE: Mercedes-Benz
MODEL: C250d
YEAR: 2016
DISLIKES: Lots of torque but not enough power
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: Negotiated and bought it over the phone without ever test driving it.
PLANS FOR FUTURE: Maybe add a spoiler but not much else.
PHOTOS:

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I may have a new motorcycle purchase coming up...
Looking at some motorcycles over my Christmas break from work... found two that I am very, very interested in...

One has an engine that has carked it... doesn't look incredibly hard to fix though (I've already downloaded a service manual)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Doing some math... :)

looking at getting these...

Last edited:

BookNerd88

HSC
MAKE: Mazda
MODEL: CX-5
YEAR: 2014
LIKES: The design -- all those beautiful lines, headlights, and taillights. Easy to drive. Seats are awesome and spacious.
DISLIKES: I don't really have anything negative to say about it since I'm not much of a car expert.
PLANS FOR FUTURE: My friend told me that I should have car seat covers installed so the original seats won't be worn out or damaged. So I'm looking to have that done in the near future.

SirLaptop

HSC
MAKE: Peugeot
MODEL: 307
YEAR: 2002
LIKES: Good, efficient little car, the legendary Peugeot tdi engine gives it plenty of grunt for a diesel hatch. Handling is very good.
DISLIKES: It's a peugeot, so it's going to be unreliable as all hell. Cosmetic options are very limited.
PLANS FOR FUTURE: Get some 16" bbs rims, install new front bumper, replace seats with recaros, replace steering wheel with proper Momo one. Bit poor to afford all of these but I'm doing it in that order.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: corolla
YEAR: 2007
DISLIKES: looks like shit
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: lmao idk anything about cars
PLANS FOR FUTURE: write off
PHOTOS: google it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)