What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Jake22

HSC
dont wanna take over the thread but yeah lol
Here is a sorta old picture, its got new mudflaps and inertia reel seatbelts since then haha.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5931/celica0130df9.jpg

Some people don't like the colour, some people think its cool. Personally it looks best in the sunlight, as its a bronzey/brown/orangey metallic colour. Paint isnt perfect but its alright, upon close inspection u see crows feet on the roof and a bit of discolouring near the fuel cap from leaking fuel (thanks to a previous owner). But since its such a small car you could paint it yourself quite easily.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Jake22 said:
Here is a sorta old picture, its got new mudflaps and inertia reel seatbelts since then haha.

Some people don't like the colour, some people think its cool. Personally it looks best in the sunlight, as its a bronzey/brown/orangey metallic colour. Paint isnt perfect but its alright, upon close inspection u see crows feet on the roof and a bit of discolouring near the fuel cap from leaking fuel (thanks to a previous owner). But since its such a small car you could paint it yourself quite easily.
love it!

i want one! i want the Ford Cortina off 'Life on mars' (anyone see it?)

boris

Banned
HSC
Jake22 said:

Where in wagga are you because im coming to steal your car

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
7th Sign said:
did mummy and daddy buy the supra...I think so...

I got no respect for cars on the street where parents have paid for them 100%...

Personally I own a 93 build gen2 mazda mx6 with a few extras paid for 100% my self...not by mummy and daddy...
haha same...but that supra is cheap....

my car is an 03 nissan pulsar sedan 1.8ST manual...saved up for about a year cost me 11K plus 2K with all insurance crap...this week petrol was only 30 bux for me full tank...niceeee

Jake22

HSC
boris said:
Where in wagga are you because im coming to steal your car
will you bring it back?
I'll tell you if you promise to bring it back :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
man i was just at a holden dealership with a friend picking up her new car (lolbarina) and the dude was saying that the 60th anniversary commodore omegas are like... ~29K drive away, i'm like fuckkkkkkk that's tempting lol

globez

HSC
Daniel.M.90 said:
R33 Skyline (imported) had the stock 2.5 motor taken out and replaced with a 3L VL motor. The fella who owned it before me took the carbon fibre bonnet that was on it off and sold it for 3.5 grand. Obviously the original bonnet and front bumper needs paint, will be expensive though cause the guy got the whole car sprayed with the black and a pink or red glitter through it that shows in the sun. Reason it's in a car yard is because my dad owns the car yard and the car was traded in so i swaped my pulsar with it. Few bits and pieces to be done yet.

Thoughts/Feedback?
Thanks

y the hell would u replace the rb25 skyline engine with a shitbox vl rb30....u woulda been better off drivin a vl

u sir r a wanka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)