What casestudy r ppl doing in class? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi guys, just wondering what your case studies are in class? We're looking at the history of Ancient Israel and whether the bible could be used as a historical source for the construction of Israel's history.

Is anyone else doing that in class? Cos it seems like no one else is doing it! If not, what case studies are you doing at the mo?

cya~

Last edited:

super_moron

we're all doing independent case studies in my class...the teacher believes that we should be able to choose which case study we do...so im doing Winston Churchill; Statesman or Career oportunist..

Marieze

HSC
N/A
howdy we're doin appeasement of germany, by britain and france wich is mad cause it helps heaps with out mod course :D:D so its great and its interesting....i wish we did an ancient one a bit tho....i prefer ancient...but u get that

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
we're doing Thucycidides View on the Empre. its crap. we got no choice at all.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we're doing elizabeth the 1st!! love it! although, im interested in the JFK one too, but im happy with ours..

super_moron

so all u guys have classes where everyone does the same case study??

we're totally independent in my class

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by nessie_lee
i got no idea what we're doing! our class is sooo unbelievably disorganised... we were doing a bit on Russell Ward, but whether that's our case study, i don't know!
Hahaha don't worry, my class is disorganised too. I have absolutely no idea what case study we're doing. I have my last history extension period this week, and then we don't have it for a month, so I guess I'll find out in 4 weeks...

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
we're doing convict women in nsw. it's actually more interesting than i thought it would be and I really like australian history... but our class had no choice so a lot of ppl were unimpressed with the topic selection.

emma+chelsea

There are only three in my class, and we are all doing the same case study- JFK. I am actually finding it really interesting! We are just kinda looking at the two views of his presidency

G

~ Gemima ~

My class is doing "The Australian Legend ". Lots of topics sound really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OMG, i would drop extension hist of we had to do the australian legend....we're only doing as a single reading but not as a case study..thank God...

demorte

HSC
N/A
our class is doing convict woman in NSW and there representation as whores.

demorte

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by greeninsanity
we're doing convict women in nsw. it's actually more interesting than i thought it would be and I really like australian history... but our class had no choice so a lot of ppl were unimpressed with the topic selection.
we are doing the same topic, I find it really interesting too, but we had the same problem in our class, everyone was dead against it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)