What casestudy r ppl doing in class? (2 Viewers)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
yeah we are also doing appeasement - hey hey marieze hows it goin :D, anyway yeah appeasement is good even though i only do ancient history - it overlaps a bit with our what is history section, and also i learn a fair bit about modern history without having to do the subject :)

<<lauren>>

we're doing jesus in my class, which is really good at the moment because theres a lot of new info in the media right now with the release of 'the passion' - it has seemed to spark a few other documentaries that are really relevant to be shown.

blindn

we are doin the appeasement !! we really wanted to do the passion but our teacher put a good point forward... if we did do the passion we wud most probably b competetin wid the catholic schools ... n since we rnt a catholic school ... they have the upper hand :S:S
o well ... im happy with wat we r doin ... helps with mod. ..... a bit :D

Nerissa

Hey guys! New to this board. MARIEZE, TENILLE and AIRLIE - we're also doing appeasement. I'm an Ancient girl (I like 'cultural history' more than 'political history', and there was a timetable clash with Modern and IPT, so I couldn't do the former) but am finding it a real eye opener. Did you guys watch Harwood's play Road to War - it had Ian McKellen in it as...wait for it...HITLER!! (Being a total LOTR fanatic, I found it really hard to believe!!) If you are interested, we could do a notes swap. Also, I am interested to know: what books are you reading on the topic? And what historians are you focussing on? We're doing AJP Taylor at the moment...Lovely to know I'm not alone...Feel free to pm me anytime!!
BLINDN: LOL! I go to a Catholic school, and believe me, we definitely don't have the edge when it comes to studying things like that...if anything, we get bored more easily because we've been hearing the nuns drone on about it for six years!! Besides, I think the CEO advised Catholic schools not to take their kids to see it...at least that's what I've heard...
Have a great day everyone - and please check out my post concerning my project! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Huggles,
Nerissa

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
hey yeah weve been doing ajp taylor, and weve also down a bit on cowling, kennedy, and one other guy that ive forgotten :)
hehehe (lol btw as i said b4 im also doin appeasment)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ajp taylor... sounds familiar...oh yeah i heard of him in MH cos of germany...

chauie

HSC
N/A
hey

our class is doing convict women too but all of the class except one guy actually finds it interesting!

maybe it's the stuff about the prostitutes...

;)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
German Appeasement ---- which is great cos it is around the same sort of stuff as modern

trekkie

HSC
We're doing Jesus, although nearly everyone else i speak to, even those at Catholic schools, arent doing it

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah were doing american democracy. My teacher is really good however I think he'll even find it hard to make this topic interesting.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
JFK -- really good stuff. interesting and easy to write about

good luck to everyone in their half yearlies :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i would have like to have done JFK but elizabeth is not too bad

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I really wish my teachers had told us what we are doing...but I guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)