What Clubs and Societies did you join today? (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
I'm gonna join the sailing club (as soon as i've learned how to sail) :D

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I finallu joined Sutekh. 5% Galaxy books discount FTMFW.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I finally joined the Education society, even though I'm an member "automatically". The guy at the stall was cute :eek: Renewed my filmsoc membership annnd.. joined 180 degrees or something since my friend was working the stall. Oh and QuAC! Cos the girl at the stall was really really hot! ^O^

Kujah

HSC
N/A
United Nations, Red Cross, Law Society. Coming back tomorrow to join a few more - didn't get time to see everything lol.

KarmaKitten

HSC
History Society, Epicurian Society, ECOP Society and I will take part in the Oaktree Foundation stuff but I didn't really join.

I wanted to join the Jazz Society but the line was tooooo long

wow!

HSC
N/A
oH man, you guys at USYd have so much more clubs than we do at UNSW. ah wells.

nick1689

HSC
No one else joined the Politics society? I thought that would have been popular

I never joined any last year, but I was in uni today to get my timetable sorted, plus a few other things. Politics society looks fun, it seems they hold quite a few interesting events (plus free membership :D)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
SUEUA, MUGS, RUSSOC, SUABE, SRC

Still to join: FILMSOC, Co-op, sports + tennis, maybe some others as well

I'm gonna join the sailing club (as soon as i've learned how to sail) :D
I'm going to join the motorcycle one as soon as I've learned how to ride a motorcycle haha

el gwapo

HSC
^ I lined up late in the day, almost no one was there. Then again when I arrived around 12:30, a lot of people were leaving.

I think the question for the newbies is, which clubs and societies will you actually take part in?

witide

HSC
I didn't have a credit card or any cash with me today...so I don't have an Access card.

Getting some cash withdrawn at the bank tomorrow so I can join some clubs on Friday.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
^ I lined up late in the day, almost no one was there. Then again when I arrived around 12:30, a lot of people were leaving.

I think the question for the newbies is, which clubs and societies will you actually take part in?
Only one or two probably.

maz5

HSC
On reflection, I joined far too many....

MeCoSoc, SASS, MUSE, Period Drama Appreciation society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yay!!!- I got me a Darcy badge...mmmmm), Vinnies, Chess Club :p, Fishing club, Girls Cricket, Co-op, got a yearly SMH subscription, Catholic society, Arts Revue society, debating society,.... I think that's it?!
I wanted to join Filmsoc and SUDs but figured I won't really have much time to enjoy the benefits. Maybe next year...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)