what constitutes cheating? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Where do you thinking cheating begins? Is it holding hands with another guy, too much hugging and touching, kissing places other than the lips (neck, hands, arms etc) or is it more serious than that?

What would you get pissed off with your other half for doing?

Skeeta

HSC
anything with non-friendly intent

ie) i can hold my best friends hands, hug kiss them whatever

but

i cannot do that with random hot guys that i would want to screw

ashh

HSC
azzie said:
Cheating begins when the emotional cheating starts. i.e. having feelings for another woman.
that makes it sound like u culd hook up with ne random guy/girl n if theres no emotion, then its fine...doesnt really make sense. if u hook up, thats def cheating.

cerpin taxt

HSC
sure but i know i'd be a lot more upset if my gf started thinking about another guy. the physical stuff usually follows that.

HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
then what is, in his/her mind?
Exactly....I don't know. She's my best friend but shes psycho. She also says that "you're born alone, and you die alone," which I suppose is somewhat true.

I can't understand how anyone can do that to a person they love or even remotely care about.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ashh said:
that makes it sound like u culd hook up with ne random guy/girl n if theres no emotion, then its fine...doesnt really make sense. if u hook up, thats def cheating.
You wouldn't hook up with someone if you didn't feel some kinda attraction to them, even if you were drunk blah blah (which is no excuse anyway).

But if I knew my boyfriend really wanted someone else, I'd be cut.
Perving and that rubbish is fine (taken, not blind), but when it gets to that kinda deep, involved lust, then... not cool.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what pisses me off is if the guy purposely tells me all sorts of things he "does" with other girls just to make me jealous (just because he likes it when girls are jealous), and exaggerates things he "does" with other girls

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Or mowing someone else's lawn.

Why do people take these ordinary, everyday tasks to be a form of cheating? :S
Because we're in a male patriarchal society, and to covet one's partner for another's menial labour is simply an outrage! An insult to my patria potestas!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i wash dishes for my parents (sometimes)...am i cheating on my bf with them? lol

for me, kissing definitely...even if you didnt/dont feel anything for them. holding hands is a bit of a grey area imo - close friends can hold hands with no meaning, partners/lovers/whatever you want to call them can hold hands and show affection, holding a random's hand may mean nothing or something (situational dependant)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
tlodg said:
what pisses me off is if the guy purposely tells me all sorts of things he "does" with other girls just to make me jealous (just because he likes it when girls are jealous), and exaggerates things he "does" with other girls
that's pathetic, but yeah, i definitely hate it (with a passion) too

Bendent

HSC
tlodg said:
if it were me i wouldn't get jealous and would just ignore him.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
alby said:
i wash dishes for my parents (sometimes)...am i cheating on my bf with them? lol

for me, kissing definitely...even if you didnt/dont feel anything for them. holding hands is a bit of a grey area imo - close friends can hold hands with no meaning, partners/lovers/whatever you want to call them can hold hands and show affection, holding a random's hand may mean nothing or something (situational dependant)
Ahh no, the patria potestas of the father overrides the husband's, so its all good *nods*

Skeeta

HSC
tlodg said:
dont worry.. my b/f told me when we first started going out (years ago) that a girl had given him oral before. I was terrified because he was my first kiss and was like omigod more experienced male *scared*

anyway it didnt really change much at the time (except maybe the thoughts in my head) and he told me like last year that he fibbed. Dirty big fat fibber. And he'd only kissed a few girls before

i cried.. and i dont exactly know why!?
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)