What courses can i do in Uni? (1 Viewer)

Scyther

HSC
Hey everyone first time on this site. Anyways these are the subjects i do this year (Year 11)

Business Studies
Advance Maths ( Prolly Dropping to General Maths cause failed Grading test +_+ )
Business Studies
Food Tech
Hospitality
Standard English
Ancient History

Wondering if i do well on each one and get a total atar of 80-95? (wishing) what course could i get in uni.

Scyther

HSC
Hmm Interest would be Food Tech and Business Mostly But.. than again My Mum ( a strict asian parent :S) Wants me to get into a job where i can get good income.
So maybe more on business side. But something to do with hospitality/Food tech also. If i change my mind and start thinking for myself.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone first time on this site. Anyways these are the subjects i do this year (Year 11)

Business Studies
Advance Maths ( Prolly Dropping to General Maths cause failed Grading test +_+ )
Business Studies
Food Tech
Hospitality
Standard English
Ancient History

Wondering if i do well on each one and get a total atar of 80-95? (wishing) what course could i get in uni.
some stupid courses found in UWS or some shithole uni like this:

B Commerce (Event Management)

spazamataz

HSC
I did extremely similar courses to this in the HSC, and I too liked food tech and business the most out of all my subjects.

I have just commenced studying commerce/communication and media studies, which only required an ATAR of 80. The commerce component (so far) has just been a repeat of business studies for me (but with smarter words), I haven't started the communication/media lectures yet.

There was this course at UNSW I was interested in that was similar to food tech, I just forget which one it was, just check your UAC guide, it was listed with engineering courses.

Basically, if you do well in your subjects you can do whatever course you want to. A good idea would be to do a double degree with commerce, so if you dont like studying one of the two degrees, you can just drop it.
Anyway, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)