what covers misadventure? (1 Viewer)

bluebutterfly33

HSC
The NESA website isn't that clear about what cases illness/misadventure can be used, so i was wondering whether anyone here knows specifics/has experience filing one. I've heard that in the case of illness, it has to be so severe that it would warrant hospitalization. I have not been hospitalized so I need to know if mental illness is covered. This is because I recently handed in an assignment for visual arts 12 hours late due to a build up of some complications :(

What should I do I really do not want 50% of my marks taken away, I usually top VA

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
I don't have any experience, but I know that it doesn't necessarily be so severe that you have to be hospitalised. I'm fairly sure you can go to the doctors and ask for a Medical Certificate and the school will be like OK. But when you ask, don't ask them to just write "sick". You need to write something detailed I guess, like a flu or something, like symptoms of flu.

bluebutterfly33

HSC
I don't have any experience, but I know that it doesn't necessarily be so severe that you have to be hospitalized. I'm fairly sure you can go to the doctors and ask for a Medical Certificate and the school will be like OK. But when you ask, don't ask them to just write "sick". You need to write something detailed I guess, like a flu or something, like symptoms of flu.
Thankyou sm :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)