What did everyone put as there preferences ? (1 Viewer)

ayesharivera

HSC
I PUT Bachelor of Inkjet Printing
Fully sick I hope I get it!!!! I need to get a ATAR over 55, so no more facebook for me!!!!!!

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Applied Finance/Bachelor of Economics (Macquarie University)
BAppFinBEc

xMorrow

HSC
Bachelor of Engineering

Bachelor of telecommunications/B Sci Photonics

Entity

HSC
Flexi First Year UNSW Engineering

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON FEAAAAAAAAAS

Chahoud

HSC
civil engineering at adfa
nice nice, adfa ?

Biomed

Bacholar of Secondary Education Biology / Physical education

I hope i get the teaching. I don't know; it's just biomed will seem boring, and the novolty will wear off. Plus i like helping people, and feel i have a lot to offer.
ohhh madd same i want to do secondary teaching in either bio and pe or ancient and geo:3

and goodluck guys :D

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
australian defence force academy - army/navy/airforce offshoot of UNSW for defence force officers who are also getting a uni degree

Vidhya

HSC
B Law/B International and Global Studies at Syd and the rest of the list is a combination of international/global, law, architecture and random sciences. /Have no idea what to do with future
List will constantly change until 5th Jan :l

HelenaJean

HSC
aww thats heaps coool you guys have pretty awesome chooses :3
well, i think so :3 but i'm a little bias...
good luck in secondary teaching! can't say i'm jealous though. i am soo not cut out for teenagers :spzz:

i've also got a bunch of back ups:
social science (psych)
social work
speech pathology

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
any one going to uws besides me hahaha ?
Quick, edit UWS out of your sentence so you don't look like a weirdo.

jks.

I picked UWS at start of this year over Macquarie simply because of travel. I live 5 mins away from UWS, 2.5 hours by train one way from Macquarie.

Although bit ironic that I have a job at St.Leonards (3 stops from Macquarie) so I still have to fkn travel -.-

lockedbox

HSC
I'm down for fine arts, arts and primary teaching and natural history illustration. Natural history illustration is the one that I really want into, but its so competitve I doubt I will. The atar requirment for fine arts is only 60 though, so I'll definatly get into that and I can transfer into natural history illustration after are year or two. Its probibly for the best anyway, my art skills have a long way to go.

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
I put BComm in USyd for first preference and then International and Global Studies in USyd as well. i dunno why i put bcomm for my first preference when i realised i am more interested in studying global political, social and economic affairs :s

Chahoud

HSC
Quick, edit UWS out of your sentence so you don't look like a weirdo.

jks.

I picked UWS at start of this year over Macquarie simply because of travel. I live 5 mins away from UWS, 2.5 hours by train one way from Macquarie.

Although bit ironic that I have a job at St.Leonards (3 stops from Macquarie) so I still have to fkn travel -.-
hahaha i wouldnt change it should be proud that im going there hahahahahahaha oh nice which uws ? ctown or the others

Hitler. He'll take anything he can get.

hahahaha your a loser :LLLLLL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)