What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Some more coats off the same lady. :guitar:
Same size, same taste in clothes, fanfuckingtastic. I'm all set for winter. :cool:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
not zipping your fly up, wearing them backwards, wearing them upside down, inside out, not using them for your legs etc etc

johony

HSC
they ship to aus now (for awhile actually), atm they have free shipping for orders $100+ till end of the month

The Ostler

HSC
SDES said:
Been eyeing those for a while but always noticed that they say they don't do international shipping for those.
Did it just work out for you, or did you use a proxy?
well i initially didnt notice that they said they couldnt be shipped internationally. I knew some furniture items had restrictions but assumed all the clothing was free game. Anyways, i added them to the cart, placed the order then noticed that caveat. i was disappointed but figured they'd just remove them from the order and not charge me for them as per their policy. Fortunately, that didnt happen and they just dispatched them shortly afterward.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC

johony

HSC
Oh man, I could have just gotten that instead of the one at revolve.com, would've saved so much money. :cry:
oh lol, i thought your post was about international shipping in general, can't read on iphones lol

yeah it looks pretty good, but ASOS quality can be pretty flaky so i'll see how it goes

HSC
Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Cream. Pretty good.
Palmer's Coco Butter Formula (fragrane free) for my heels during winter.

Deathless

HSC
@ Vinny shoppers

Is it a good place to buy history books/ history texts for ext hist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)