what do i need 4 uni? (1 Viewer)

seeka

HSC
jess they wont give you a bad credit rating for that lol,
I only just paid my first and second semester fees, the worst i got was a letter from their collection agency sayin i had to pay, i rang them and said that i wanted to pay $10 a week they said ok :D and i bough a house with uni fee owing, if they even give you a credit rating itll be till you pay it up then they get rid of it again. so dont worry,,, you have like a whole year before anything :D

HSC
Bad parking system? I found out that u can pay for a full-days parking near the con (centre of town) for like 3.50? (or less?) omg! But I supose parking on campus is like free? Hmmm... Anyone know if you have to pay for parking that the international house? :S

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
if you live on campus you get free parking in the oncampus parking area just outside the IH office. uni parking is not free

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
if youre not planning on using your free residential parking permit.. send it my way.... pllleeeeeeeeeeeeease

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
if youre not planning on using your free residential parking permit.. send it my way.... pllleeeeeeeeeeeeease
i'll hook you up, but you have to park in our carpark, PM me 1st week

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hey, back to the notebook thing..has anyone seen those divided notebooks for 4 subjects around recently? i went to woolies tonight and i couldn't see any..i swear i've seen them before in woolies..they had ones for 5 subjects, but only had like 20pages between each :mad1:

jenni_k

HSC
have a look in Big W for the 4 or 5 subject divider books, there should b some there. ive decided im going to just use a thin 2 ring binder folder, divide it up into all my subjects, that way i can add paper if i need 2 without 2 much hassel.
thanks 4 the advice every1.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jenni_k said:
hi there,

this may sound really stupid or obvious but id really like some help.

im hopefully going 2 newie this yr to do PE Teaching and im not sure what ill need stationery wise...

im not sure how many subjects ill be doing and what not, so if somebody could give me some ideas, eg use lever arch file or note books.

thx
I can't be bothered to read this whole thread so this might have already been said but everyone is different. For the first couple of weeks I just took a red and blue/black pen, an A4 ring-binder folder with four plastic sleeves (one for each subject) and blank A4 paper but I found that taking down notes just doesn't work for me (as for many other people I know). I found I learn more just sitting there and listening and doing nothing else at all. So I recommend just taking some paper or a book or whatever you prefer for the first few weeks and decide on what works best for you:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
em_516 said:
hey, back to the notebook thing..has anyone seen those divided notebooks for 4 subjects around recently? i went to woolies tonight and i couldn't see any..i swear i've seen them before in woolies..they had ones for 5 subjects, but only had like 20pages between each :mad1:

i found the 4 subject ones at kmart at glendale

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
I miss those books they had a couple of years ago that had the university logo on the front. They were good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)