What do I need to know from year 10 physics to be able to do year 11 and year 12 physics? (1 Viewer)

Admonks

HSC
I forgot components of year 10 physics and I just want to know if there is anything essential I need to know from year 10 to move onto year 11 and year 12 without a problem. What would I need to revise and brush up?

Thanks

Rattlehead15

HSC
By year 10 physics, do you mean year 10 science? If so, you could brush up on the terms: validity, accuracy and reliability for science skills but apart from that, you'll learn everything from the ground up. Just make sure you have basic right-angled trigonometry skills sorted too.

Admonks

HSC
By year 10 physics, do you mean year 10 science? If so, you could brush up on the terms: validity, accuracy and reliability for science skills but apart from that, you'll learn everything from the ground up. Just make sure you have basic right-angled trigonometry skills sorted too.
So pretty much everything I will learn in year 11 and year 12 physics is just from the ground up. So I wouldn't have to revise year 10 physics at all other than that? is it because that not all schools learnt physics in year 10?

Thanks

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
So pretty much everything I will learn in year 11 and year 12 physics is just from the ground up. So I wouldn't have to revise year 10 physics at all other than that? is it because that not all schools learnt physics?

Thanks
pretty much

ZakaryJayNicholls

HSC
Uni Grad
I forgot components of year 10 physics and I just want to know if there is anything essential I need to know from year 10 to move onto year 11 and year 12 without a problem. What would I need to revise and brush up?

Thanks
Just make sure you're really good at algebra, if you have a good physics teacher, they will work really fast and they won't tolerate students being poor at algebra, they'll just continue on their set schedule and student's poor at 9-10 algebra will really fall behind.

Admonks

HSC
Just make sure you're really good at algebra, if you have a good physics teacher, they will work really fast and they won't tolerate students being poor at algebra, they'll just continue on their set schedule and student's poor at 9-10 algebra will really fall behind.
thank you so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)