What do men want??!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Komaticom said:
Just because I hate beer doesn't mean I hate vodka...
yeah... but unless you like other spirits as well i.e. scotch whiskey or rum you cant go to the great male icon - the pub. Well, i guess you could... but its already wierd to be in a pub with no beer, scotch is a viable alternative, but vodka is just wierd. And unless you got the bottle with you and have half emptied it straight, your no man.

Scotch on the otherhand can be enjoyed for smoothness.... mmmm.... maccallan...

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Haha Smirnoff isn't exactly a manly drink.

It's lemonade lollywater.
i disagree. lemonade lollywater doesnt burn the shit out of your throat and make you so dizzy standing up is a sheer challenge - let alone walk. however, that is drinking vodka out of the bottle... if you mix your vodka then you arent manly anymore (if in parental company thats a different story).

you find me a chick who will drink vodka straight out of the bottle till she cant stand up then tell me... there is a shortage in my social circles :)

but why....

FIRENDS FOREVER!!
the red things connected to the blue thing, the bl
HSC
i actually this thing were everyone wrote down as wanting out of a relationship. the lists were put together and by and large everyones both male and female were the same. trust,love,conversation, a good looking partner. though there are massive differences in the brains of men a women this has very little to do with the brain. so in short we want what you want, with a few ajustments ;)

HSC
Komaticom said:
It's weird and "unmanly" enough for an Asian to be in a pub.
Come to think of it I only dislike VB, don't mind the other brands. Haven't tried whiskey... yet.
try a good one... shit scotch too common... be prepared to fork out a few extra bucks for a good bottle. If you wanna go for a bank breaker - Maccallan 18 at $140 odd - the rolls royce of scotch whiskey. The cheaper ones is personal preference... but you are missing out all the same.

And your in australia - the pub is somewhere you go for good food and a couple of drinks. No one cares what nationality you are, if fact be glad your asian - your genetic make up gets you pissed quicker than anyone else. That is a gift. Utilise it now.

blackbunny

HSC
little_shaz said:
Just out of interest... To all of you guys and "informed" girls out there. Who knws exactly what it is that guys DO want? Not that they just say they want? And when I say this, I mean from ALL aspects of the relationship. ie: talking, hanging out, doing stuff, and last and most importantly... sex!

... Let's just start with what is your favourite position?
its all about supply and demand my dear

HSC
FoodForThought said:
i disagree. lemonade lollywater doesnt burn the shit out of your throat and make you so dizzy standing up is a sheer challenge - let alone walk. however, that is drinking vodka out of the bottle... if you mix your vodka then you arent manly anymore (if in parental company thats a different story).

you find me a chick who will drink vodka straight out of the bottle till she cant stand up then tell me... there is a shortage in my social circles :)
I wasn't referring to drinking vodka straight... Most of the asian guys i know don't drink vodka straight from the bottle - they drink Smirnoff black ice, which they protest is 'manly' because its 1.9sd, but it's just not. It tastes like lemonade, and sure as hell doesn't burn your throat.

HSC
whiterabbit said:
I wasn't referring to drinking vodka straight... Most of the asian guys i know don't drink vodka straight from the bottle - they drink Smirnoff black ice, which they protest is 'manly' because its 1.9sd, but it's just not. It tastes like lemonade, and sure as hell doesn't burn your throat.
I'll pay that... I only drink 'cuba liberti' as a mixer, and thats when my parents are about. Runing around with a bottle of whatever around parents ain't exactly a good impression.

My standard party drinking is polishing a bottle of vodka, or some other spirit. If im desperate not to get drunk, bitter strongbows...

i agree black ice tastes like lemonade... my sister drinks it and i drink it like lemonade, which is apparently really expensive.

btw.. my cuba liberti is two shots of barcardi superior, 1/2 shot of lemon juice, and then that amount (or a bit more) of coke. good stuff... try it.

HSC
Haha one of my friends gfs (still in yr 12) thought it was lemonade, and mixed it with straight vodka... not a good night for her. :p

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
little_shaz said:
Just out of interest... To all of you guys and "informed" girls out there. Who knws exactly what it is that guys DO want? Not that they just say they want? And when I say this, I mean from ALL aspects of the relationship. ie: talking, hanging out, doing stuff, and last and most importantly... sex!

... Let's just start with what is your favourite position?

I want you to shut the hell up!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I can't speak for all guys but for me personally there are really only two things -
1. Sex
2. Silence

HSC
I find it amusing that you'd direct the question towards informed girls on here rather than guys, who I'd assume are in a better position to know.

Personally all I want from my relationship is someone as honest, upfront, reliable and accomodating as I try to be. The rest takes care of itself, but those are the fundamentals.

(Note: I'm aware that accomodating lends itself to all sorts of dodgy puns and other forms of dubious wit, though alternatives such as flexible aren't really any better. I give up.)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
reminds me of the movie what women want
how cool it would be to know what ppl are thinking
that is all

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
We just want sex, its simple. Any guy who says otherwise is doing so in an effort to get sex. The freak minority population of guys who actually don't just want sex have broken penis' which need a good punching to get them working again. These are the facts. Learn them, know them, recite them in front of the mirror if you have to.

We also want the area surrounding our frenulum licked and tickled playfully :) Either frenulum depending on the occasion.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
  • Please write like a normal person.
  • Different guys want different thigns. Don't generalise.
  • Not all guys want nothing but sex.
  • Go look at one of our million sex threads to answer your position question.
That is all.
Pfft, you're female.

All guys wants sex in some form or another. Whether it be subconscious, obvious or subtle, the need to breed is there, just some guys hide it better than others.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
AsyLum said:
Pfft, you're female.

All guys wants sex in some form or another. Whether it be subconscious, obvious or subtle, the need to breed is there, just some guys hide it better than others.

i just want to be cuddled.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What all those girls with you arent enough?!?!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
  • Please write like a normal person.
  • Different guys want different thigns. Don't generalise.
  • Not all guys want nothing but sex.
  • Go look at one of our million sex threads to answer your position question.
That is all.

I agree
10 characters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)