What do u do if ur friend cheats? (1 Viewer)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i could never tell...imagine wat it wud be like afterwards

and anyway if ur friend was a half decent person they wud probably feel bad about it anyways..

Adilis

HSC
loll how funny would it be if this friend of yours cheated and still got a shitty mark.

its pointless dobbing on her...too much effort and lame drama.

SophJI

HSC
do u choose to keep the secret or tell the teacher?
i reali dun wanna be bitchy at my friend, but its not fair.......sigh~

if i were you i'll tell the teacher secretly
and act innocent in front of her

you would want to jump up a ranking if u had the chance
hsc is all about competition and ranking
you can always make friends in uni

Last edited:

Bites

HSC
Don't be a bitch, just let it go, don't be a hor just cause you didn't think of it and she/he got away with it.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
how close is this friend, hopefully not very

because u wudn't be a good friend if u didn't tell.
(even better if u told them b4 the exam though)

rowdyroddy

HSC
doesnt really matter if they cheat or not, up to them and cant always cheat in everything
just mind your own business

HSC
doesnt really matter if they cheat or not, up to them and cant always cheat in everything
just mind your own business

ok i feel real bad now..

all u good people with good hearts are talking bout having each others back nd stuff.

i feel like a bum.

Real Madrid

HSC
if i were you i'll tell the teacher secretly
and act innocent in front of her

you would want to jump up a ranking if u had the chance
hsc is all about competition and ranking
you can always make friends in uni
Troll detected.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I think it really depends on the situation.
If it were someone I wasn't particularly close with (i.e. friendly with but not like *best friends*) I'd tell the teacher in confidence and request that they don't tell the student in question that it was me that had told.
If it WAS a really good friend, though, I wouldn't tell the teacher: I'd just confront them and basically tell them that if they cheat in any subsequent exams that I'd have no issue taking evidence that they cheated in BOTH exams to the teacher.

autumn-bird

HSC
Oooh, tough one. I would tell the teacher AND confront my friend. It's simply not fair on the other honest people... If the cheater got a higher mark, it's not fair to give them credit for something they didn't do right. :p

Real Madrid

HSC
Yes, I do agree with your point there... but still! It doesn't give anyone the right to cheat!! :p
And by dobbing them in, you obviously considered whats below...

1: What if they didn't cheat?
2: So what if they did cheat, I bet you feel all high and mighty with a penis to match...right? The teachers and students will hate you.
3: And you had a right to complain?
4: If they cheated and got away, they deserve the mark more than you because they obviously would have wanted that mark more than you.
5: The teachers are likely not to give two shits.
6: Theres always Uni friends...wrong. Highly fucking likely that the remaining fraction of your cohort that attend your uni will spread the shit you smeared because of your fucking principles.

autumn-bird

HSC
And by dobbing them in, you obviously considered whats below...

1: What if they didn't cheat?
2: So what if they did cheat, I bet you feel all high and mighty with a penis to match...right? The teachers and students will hate you.
3: And you had a right to complain?
4: If they cheated and got away, they deserve the mark more than you because they obviously would have wanted that mark more than you.
5: The teachers are likely not to give two shits.
6: Theres always Uni friends...wrong. Highly fucking likely that the remaining fraction of your cohort that attend your uni will spread the shit you smeared because of your fucking principles.
Oooh, someone's angry.

Obviously I would tell the teacher in private, so no-one would know... I wouldn't raise my hand up in class in front of everyone and say who was cheating, because, yes, I may be wrong. But on the other hand, I may be right, so there's nothing really to lose.

And yes, why wouldn't I have the right to complain?! It does concern me to some level, doesn't it?

Reason 4 is pathetic. People who cheat are losers, have no dignity and are lazy people who can't be bothered doing the right thing and studying for tests/exams/assessments. People like this will never amount to anything (good) in life...

If the teacher does not do anything or (as you so eloquently put it) "not give two shits" about it, I would go to a coordinator/different teacher about it.

As for reason 6... well, I'm sure people have got better things to do than to spread sad sad things around.

I bet the people here who are all against dobbing on cheats are cheats themselves...

Chrissiieee

HSC
Snitchez still end up in ditchez.

stop trying to justify your future actions.

autumn-bird

HSC
Snitchez still end up in ditchez.

stop trying to justify your future actions.
I laughed at this. "Snitches" is a word that my little brother uses when he can't think of a good comeback to something.

By the way, what kind of reason is that... "snitchez still end up in ditchez"?!

If you want to argue against me, at least come up with a proper reason before you do so. :p

Chrissiieee

HSC
just saying hun,

you snitch

you end up in a ditch.

even if what you think you are doing is 'morally correct' people will look upon you as a...

snitch
so, you'll end up in a ditch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)