what do u wanna be? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Delta One said:
Policing Intelligence and Counter Terrorism then join the Australian Federal Police (then i can be like um...the guy from 24...Jack Bauer thats it...i'll be able to go for more than 24 hours without food or rest...disarm a nuke, save the president, find the mole inside the agency all in a single day...or Gibbs from NCIS with the coffee and the head slaps...and that evil glare) lol...i actually do need coffee atm.
you shoulda done physics if you are into law enforcement with the use of firearms.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lodgic said:
I want to be a Biochemist, working in some kind of laboratory. Also considering being qualified to be a secondary school 'science' teacher onto that. :hammer:
whats a biochemist do ?
do they make vaccines or something ?
or is that in the biotechnology course ?

:)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Ever since i was a kid, i've always wanted to be a vet, and that's definitely what i want to be now..... too bad about the frikkin high uai, though. ><"

and i guess i equally want to be a doctor, like my daddy. ^_^" oh yeah, equally too bad about the frikkin high uai...... TT_TT"

and if that fails, then i will definitely be content becoming a psychologist. =)

i wanna be a vet, i wanna be a vet, i wanna be a vet.......

numbakruncha

HSC
Since I was 3, and I saw the Fire Brigade outside my house, I've wanted to be a fireman. Going to apply after I get my Cert III in electrotechnology at tafe. NEW SOUTH WALES FIRE BRIGADE HERE I COME!!!!!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
Ever since i was a kid, i've always wanted to be a vet, and that's definitely what i want to be now..... too bad about the frikkin high uai, though. ><"

and i guess i equally want to be a doctor, like my daddy. ^_^" oh yeah, equally too bad about the frikkin high uai...... TT_TT"

and if that fails, then i will definitely be content becoming a psychologist. =)

i wanna be a vet, i wanna be a vet, i wanna be a vet.......
haha vet sounds pretty good , but the UAI is way outa my league ..
plus i`m more into my chem :)

ag was compulsory at my school .. and i found i really liked animals , so yeah .. being a vet would be alright too =]
but DFEE .. ><"

du4luv

HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
teacher.. primary or early childhood.. or childcare as a tafe backup
Teacher is a pretty good job, despite their pay. I think they make something like $52000 (salary). I want to do software engineering...:)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I want to go to university, but I have no idea what I want to study there.

RedZenith

HSC
I want to be one of those physicists who sits in a comfy chair all day in a room with dark wooden shelves and velvet chesterfield sofas, all the while fiddling with equations and occasionally discovering something new. Eventually get a nobel prize for unifying physics and walk around university campuses glancing around at others smugly.

However, I have a funny feeling this certainly won't be a reality.

Muz4PM

HSC
zdzislaw said:
law...i want to do law Soooo BADLY! please please please UAI be high enough
:]
You and me both. I would not mind exploring the possibilities of exploring and working in Corporate Law or Industrial Relations Law. Banking and Investing is also another field I would be interested in. However, the UAI required for Commerce/Law anywhere is going to be the killer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)