What do you do during your school lunchtimes? (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
Lunchtime is good for relaxing unless you are around assessment/exam time, in which case you will find yourself NEEDING that time and hardly having time to recharge and eat before the next lesson.
Another great thing to do at lunch (particularly on rainy days/boiling hot days) is to get critical essays and other research from the library and save doing it yourself via the web on the weekends.

... or you can do the homework that you never bothered to do... :p

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Another great thing to do at lunch (particularly on rainy days/boiling hot days) is to get critical essays and other research from the library and save doing it yourself via the web on the weekends.
I used to do something similar at lunch, if i had an assignment i couldnt be fucked properly starting, id just mindlessly google things relating to the assessment and if i found any info that looked even kind of useful, id just copy it to my usb.

Then when i did go to actually start the assignment (usually weeks later) i had a good foundation to kick start off from the word go. It really helped me to get quickly stuck into the writing process instead of tediously researching for hours and procrastinating.

sannous1

HSC
i spend half my luchtimes in the social science staffroom, because i absoultly lovvv my teacherss and if im not in ther im playn cards with my friends , a game called 400 its the best, and yeh prety much eat eat and eatt

TBK11

HSC
LOl SS Staffroom i still rekon dance battles is the best way for entertainment :)
why cant i sleep lol

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
LOl SS Staffroom i still rekon dance battles is the best way for entertainment :)
why cant i sleep lol

if you have school tommorrow shouldnt you be sleeping? try having a cup of tea with milk to make you sleepy.

jennieTalia

HSC
Sleep on the bus, that's what it's for! :p
I'm going to miss the school bus. Minus year sevens and walking all over everyones carefully-strewn bags in the exact places for you to trip over.

TBK11

HSC
bah wts there to do besides listening to music and talkin to your friends who also cant sleep Lol

HSC
good thing my school starts on thurs.
im used 2 sleeping at 3am and waking at 12pm.

lunchtime = best period of the day LOL!

lou071

HSC
N/A
i talked to friends, had lunch and walk around the school.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i spend half my luchtimes in the social science staffroom, because i absoultly lovvv my teacherss and if im not in ther im playn cards with my friends , a game called 400 its the best, and yeh prety much eat eat and eatt

are you sure ur not thinking of 500???? lol

maybe turned it into 400 cos no-one calls high lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)