what do you do with your hands? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what the hell do you do with your hands when your either on a date or when you are with a girl you like but have not got together?

there is a hypothetical question. i saw that there was no thread about it, so i have begun one.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
u make careful moves especially in places like da movies... nothing like grab her tits or anything o_O! That would be scary just be cool n casual even though ur jittery n nervous... oh the wonders of dating XD XD

django_

HSC
well if ur going out, just grab her hand and hold onto it..link fingers :D

if not...do things like 'accidently' touching her hand wen walking down the street hehe then 'accidently' hold onto it at the lights or something

django_

HSC
chantellet: lol either i misintepreted the question or u did hehe

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Well depends on what ur rship status is... like once i had this thing with a guy that whenever he sat near me he always used to play with my ponytail and that was sweet but some girls might hate it if they think its an invasion of their space or something (or a little hannibalistic)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
start with holding their hand, and as they gradually get more comfortable with you, you can put your hand on their waist.

Personally i really enjoy the waist, that way when you two are alone you can travel north to the bra strap and/or south to the ass. ;)

choc-chip said:
i seriously dunno where 2 put my hands when we waiting 4 the dishes in da restaurant..
hold her hand and stroke/caress it, and like pretend to 'study' them.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
django_ said:

if not...do things like 'accidently' touching her hand wen walking down the street hehe then 'accidently' hold onto it at the lights or something

then 'accidently' touch her ass.... then 'accidently' massage her tits... then 'accidently' slide your penis into her.....

....nevermind.

django_

HSC
choc-chip: how about just talk to them lol or put ur hand on their knee...thats wat i do

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
BreaKing said:
then 'accidently' touch her ass.... then 'accidently' massage her tits... then 'accidently' slide your penis into her.....

....nevermind.
then she'll "accidentally" stab u in the neck

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
BreaKing said:

....nevermind.
]

jahahahaha breaking! good oneee...

lol @ the whole "accidently" thing!!
come on thats soo corny lol

jst place your hand on hers, i mean if u wanna hold it thats the way its done!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
lol for a moment there i thought that u said to put ur hand on her ears. i was like "WTF thats not right"

BabySilver

HSC
Until recently.. Smoke...

Next date's gonna be the hard one! first without the saftey of a smoke to hold...

S

Shuter

django_ said:

But are we talking about like first date here?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I'd just been to the movies with a bunch of friends, including my 'almost boyfriend' - we hadn't really figured out what we were doing yet and were very akward with each other. He hadn't touched me during the whole movie, but then when we were walking to the car he really sudenly grabbed my hand and i felt like my heart jumped out of my mouth. We've been together for ages now and done a bit more then hold hands, but its stil hard to beat that, for some reason it just stays in my mind as one of the most romantic and lovley moments of my life

Reading back over that, it doesnt sound that exciting, but basically what i am trying to say is that f the other person likes you, just go for it and there going to love you for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)