What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
keep portraying the israeli's as victims, when theyre literally committing war crimes, and have been doing so for a long time, kicking Palestineans out of their own homes
It's fine of you to say that, but I feel (personally) that you're doing the exact same thing re Hamas and the Palestinians - who fired off thousands of rockets unprovoked towards Israel, using schools and hospitals to house their weaponry so that Israel can't shoot them down without hurting innocent people. Unfortunately with war, nobody is innocent and it sucks because everyone will keep blaming other people. For example, Hamas has equally committed war crimes, and whilst I'm not saying that to justify anything or anyone in any way, you need to understand that Gaza has kidnapped and tortured innocent Israelis - which if I am not mistaken - is a war crime.

urlocalshawty

HSC
The IDF aims to protect Israel (it's called the Israel Defence Force, remember) and not actively seek out the Palestinian ethnicity... It responds to attacks on Israel, and hence when Gaza attacks Israel of course the IDF will respond and defend the borders and the country.
LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY GO EDUCATE URSELF. THIS IS PROOF THAT THE WESTERN MEDIA IS FEEDING U BULLSHIT. If someone took ur house away are u gonna fking stand there. The reason Gaza is attacking Israel is BECAUSE ISRAEL INVADED PALESTINE. The 6 year old Palestinian boy in America that got stabbed my the "Israeli". Did u guys see that on western news. They showed it as hate crime against Muslim AND DID NOT ONCE MENTION THAT THE BOY WAS PALESTINEAN AND GUY THAT STABBED AND MURDERED HIM WAS ISRAELI! If the tables were turned the headlines would have been very different. Guys this isnt hate against jews. It's hate against zionists. There are jews standing on Palestine's side. A former Israeli solider was saying how the stuff he were doing was wrong and how at heart he knew he was wrong but still took all those innocent lives. Please go educate urselves. Further proof on how some ppl dont even know what they're saying is when Justin Bieber, James curtin posted Gaza and Palestinian children and captioned it praying for Israel. Mate thats Palestine in background. 😂😂

urlocalshawty

HSC
Fine, and I'll respect that - I'm not trying to convince you but I'd rather you try see both sides of the issue. For me personally, I don't want to get sucked into the propaganda of any one side so I'm trying to healthily gain an understanding of the whole situation.

I think I'll probably stay out of this from here on as well
thank you. at least ur tryna see both sides of story and not like majority of Israeli supporters who blindly believe western media

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I bet western media doesn't tell you 500 people were murdered today in a christian hospital in Palestine, but go on keep supporting Israel !

I mean, this is a pretty dumb claim

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY GO EDUCATE URSELF.
I think the key to having a civil discussion about a current topic such as this one (and to communicate your own opinion clearly) lies in being able to formulate a logical argument that isn't actually directed at anyone... And in not letting your emotions get in the way of sharing and understanding the underlying issue of the debate.

Sorry to hear that you disagree with what I said, would you like to discuss the issue further?

TankKuno

HSC
i meaaan, why cant we all just advocate for peace and love ya know???
instead of saying i support this military side or this military side, how about we support and adovocate for the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.
right??? D:

hehe43

HSC
instead of saying i support this military side or this military side, how about we support and adovocate for the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.
right??? D:
No, we need more women and children from whatever side you support dead, it will surely resolve the conflict.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
right??? D:
yes thats the goal, im pre sure (almost) everyone wants that outcome but most people take a side because they feel one is just morally right compared to the other/ bias/ all that stuff. but like im sure no one would want the innocent people to be harmed from either side. ig its more like people trying to raise awareness or do something for the side they support instead of just saying hopes and prayers, and that leads to aggression with others.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
right??? D:
Yeah, we all say that and want that, but people also want to force their opinions out there and realistically the whole "peace love" just doesn't happen :( sorry to anyone if I've being too pushy with my views btw

AAArated

HSC

AAArated

HSC

u cant deny the IGO

anyway the ratio of palestineans killed : israelis killed, theres a big difference

no one wants to say about the hospital? this is literally a massacre

and how about the Israeli's telling the Palestineans to leave, then bombing their cars and their exit? i stand where i stand and im out of here

keep portraying the israeli's as victims, when theyre literally committing war crimes, and have been doing so for a long time, kicking Palestineans out of their own homes
anyway the ratio of palestineans killed : israelis killed, theres a big difference

Dont throw the stones if you live in a fucking glass house - a classic

AAArated

HSC
@AAArated how far back are you reading?
i was there at the beginning stopped paying attention in the middle and saw the last few posts which were stupid as fuck

again I want to clarify I condemn israel aswell IF they did do the hospital bombing and IF they did use white phosphorus but what I hate are these know it all twats on the internet that think palestine is completely in the right bahahahaha so fuckign pathetic and hypocritical

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i was there at the beginning stopped paying attention in the middle and saw the last few posts which were stupid as fuck
I reckon you actually read through - I agree the last few posts have been very erratic - I'd like to hear someone else's opinion 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)