WHat do you plan to do between the period November 13th till March. (1 Viewer)

inter108

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
u do realise tidy never plays live right its all recorded and he won a title off an internet voting thing i mean come on.

anyway for me i gots to get new job woolies is shit. read some books play some games and just generally chill
Tidy still produces the goods, Live or not.

SeriousCrash

HSC
WoW, sleep, eat, make little soldiers out of macaroni and throw them at the crazy women that lives next door (This will solve ALL problems i've had with her in the past) and also probably place my jacket under arrest for being so cool.

Si91Anne

HSC
inter108 said:
If your job is getting minimum wage?

I feel your pain.
YES! haha when i first started.. $5.85 an hour. Now im on $10.95.
i work every thursday friday and saturday night and sometimes on monday.
So it seriously has taken away lots of "studying" time... and i still barely make enough to fill up my car and pay for everything else.
Some of my friends are on youth allowance and others get money from their parents... makes me so jealous. Everytime i am like "mum can i have 10 dollars" she looks at me like i just told her "hey mum.. im thinking of becoming a stripper"
cheap ass parents.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Si91Anne said:
YES! haha when i first started.. $5.85 an hour. Now im on $10.95.
i work every thursday friday and saturday night and sometimes on monday.
So it seriously has taken away lots of "studying" time... and i still barely make enough to fill up my car and pay for everything else.
Some of my friends are on youth allowance and others get money from their parents... makes me so jealous. Everytime i am like "mum can i have 10 dollars" she looks at me like i just told her "hey mum.. im thinking of becoming a stripper"
cheap ass parents.
I understand :S

Si91Anne

HSC
but other than resenting my job and my parents (haha im sounding very much like an angsty teenager.. but im not that horrible)
i plan to take a year off and work lots, get lots of experience doing little courses like the RSA, go to America (WARPED TOUR!!) and have lots and lots of fun.. so when i have a respectable "career" and im miserable with 2.5 kids and a balding, overweight husband I can always remember "the good old days"

HSC
Si91Anne said:
i plan to take a year off and work lots, get lots of experience doing little courses like the RSA, go to America (WARPED TOUR!!) and have lots and lots of fun..
that's what i want to do, but my parents wont let me. warped tour lineup this year was awesome :(

damaged.angel

HSC
tomorrow at 12.30
i shall be free from all school related work :D
yay

after i shall be working
schoolie'ing
and pretty much being lazy hahaha
oo
and i have to find a place to live between now and when uni starts depending on what uni accepts me (if any)

stupid HSC:eek:
*reminds self its over tomorrow*

JOY! :wave:

Si91Anne

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
that's what i want to do, but my parents wont let me. warped tour lineup this year was awesome :(
I know! i love Family force 5 and pretty much every band ever haha.
I'm lucky i have an older sister who went to uni for 2 years and then got burnt out and ended up taking a year off.. so my argument was if i take a year off at the beginning i will be able to do the 4 straight years. My argument was incredibly faulted and they pointed that out so then i just resorted to complaining and telling them that im paying for it and i'll be 18 so you cant stop me.. in hindsight not the smartest thing to say but they came around eventually.

inter108

HSC
damaged.angel said:
tomorrow at 12.30
i shall be free from all school related work :D
yay

after i shall be working
schoolie'ing
and pretty much being lazy hahaha
oo
and i have to find a place to live between now and when uni starts depending on what uni accepts me (if any)

stupid HSC:eek:
*reminds self its over tomorrow*

JOY! :wave:
Most people get offers from Uni in the last round.

So if you don't get a early offer or a offer in the main round.

Hope is not lost.

Last edited:

Si91Anne

HSC
what uai's is everybody aiming for.. or needing?
i need like an 85. But i doubt that i will be getting that from my fairly dismal effort in modules paper. Also the fact that my school isn't the greatest help when it comes to the ranking and scaling.

HSC
Si91Anne said:
I know! i love Family force 5 and pretty much every band ever haha.
I'm lucky i have an older sister who went to uni for 2 years and then got burnt out and ended up taking a year off.. so my argument was if i take a year off at the beginning i will be able to do the 4 straight years. My argument was incredibly faulted and they pointed that out so then i just resorted to complaining and telling them that im paying for it and i'll be 18 so you cant stop me.. in hindsight not the smartest thing to say but they came around eventually.
haha, i actually haven't heard of a lot of them but im crazy for the academy is, cobra starship and mayday parade and a few more. it would have been worth it just to see those bands.

oh, i'm still taking a year off. i don't know what i want to do yet, so i see it as a waste of time and money if i go to uni then end up dropping out because i hate my degree, like my friend's sister did. it's just the travel overseas bit i'm not allowed to do, because they think 17 is too young to be going overseas alone :rolleyes: the whole Britt Lapthorne thing recently doesn't help either.

Miffstaa

HSC
Going backpacking around Europe for two months and hoping that my sister doesn't enroll me into a Bachelor of Building on my behalf. Then going to Nelsons Bay with some friends for a week and trying to get a tan after probably being albino white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)