What do you reckon? can a friendship really last? (1 Viewer)

HSC
ice ken said:
it is very wierd especially at my school. wat is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee about guy giving guy present its cute guy-> girl or vice versa but guy - guy so wrong even if i were to buy presents wat would i buy teddy bears?
HAHAHAH .. yeah i guess.. at least a HUG right? :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
being able to maintain a platonic relationship with someone of the opposite sex is a sign of emotional maturity. if you fall for every male you know, it'll be hard to deal with men in the wider world, when you go to uni or start work.

PrimeTime

HSC
I'm a firm believer that friendship really ast, I've known her since kindy and we can speak about anything and hell sometimes we haven't spoken for like a few weeks but when we do speak again its straight away like old times.

toots

HSC
i think its hard 2 b just friends with a guy c\because u end up likin him and then r afraid 2 tell him u like him because u dont want 2 wreck the r/ship dat u have wit him also u wnt know if he likes u in that way or just friendly
dats wat i fink

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
You can definitely be friends with a guy. You don't fall in love with every person of your chosen gender you hang out with (if that were the case bisexuals would be perpetual loners).
The guys I'm friends with I've simply never thought of that way... heh, except my boyfriend, who used to be my closest guy friend. :p

sja

dingleberry
HSC
just donate them a cumshot to the face

it worked in my primary. it worked on my old soccer team. it worked in year 10, and it's going to work for year 12 graduation. don't forget to give credit when due.

SilentVoice

HSC
Of course u can be friends. I have this girl living next door to me which I have know for 8 years now and we are like best friends. I have took her to the junior prom and everything. From my point of view she's cute and all but I just dont look at her in that way.

HSC
N/A
:/ I don't like the way you think.

The male friends I have are awesome people, who aren't boring. If they were, I wouldn't be friends with them in the first place! (boring people... bore me?) I'm just not attracted to them on anything other than a platonic level, that's all...

ice ken

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
HAHAHAH .. yeah i guess.. at least a HUG right? :)
hug him and get a punch in the face.

and even worser find out that hes gay and thinks ure making a move.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Friendships are easier to manage.
It helps tonnes if the boy's a nice guy- all the good attributes in a friend, plus BORINGNESS that makes you immune to liking them more than a friend. It's when they make you smile and laugh then unwanted complications arise.

I have boring female friends. I never think of them as anything more. It's great!
I hear the boring ones go off in the sack and get kinky stylez

Redgoddess

HSC
Yes you can stay friends with guys, if feelings arise on their part or on your part you just have to deal with that if/when it happens. if you've got maturity you should be able to move past it and find someone who
a) likes you back
b) isnt a close friend that you care about and whose friendship you dont want to lose
besides you dont fall for every member of the opposite sex that you know/are friendly with, so chances are it's not gonna happen. isnt there some ladder theory as well? *shrugs*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Boring girls don't have "sack"s.
Cos they're too busy hitting up the library floors and shelves aye ;)

HSC
ice ken said:
hug him and get a punch in the face.

and even worser find out that hes gay and thinks ure making a move.

HAHAHAH .. no i know guys who go to a guy school and they hug... its soo cute hehe:)

h0nkie

HSC
nah.. how is it. i reckon its easy to talk to all both sexes.... =/. maybe thats me.." ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)