What do you reckon? can a friendship really last? (1 Viewer)

HSC
do you guys reckon, its hard to have a friendship with a boy? its so weird... i guess so.. cause this is what my friend saids, it hard becasue it always ends up that one of us will like each other.. i guess thats true, well lately, man i've lost so many contacts with friends note mainly boys haha .. sighs... yeah maybe casue i go to a girl school too? i better have a BIG meet up after HSC... man thats such a cliche... ^^

Anyways whats your opionon can you really keep a lasting friendship with a guy or a girl, without liking them? (note im not saying friendship like BUT a liking beyond that =P)

WOw.. Highschool is nearly ending less that one month... Does anyone know what i should get my friends, for a last day of high school sorta thing.. thats nice and memorable?

Cheers.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Now when you say "last"...?

i realy don't see why the hell not. But you've got to be prepared for failure. I mean, there's only one way to have a lasting friendship, and a million more ways to screw it up.

-P_D

riot_girl88

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

i realy don't see why the hell not. But you've got to be prepared for failure. I mean, there's only one way to have a lasting friendship, and a million more ways to screw it up.

-P_D
agreed

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D

Yeah i guess thats true... but i really do value friendship.. esp. highschool one .. i guess cause you've known those people for literally 7 years so yeahh .. OH its going to be really sad on the last day.. filled with memories...........

hey you going to eco tommorow?

Cheers

ice ken

HSC
friendships can last foreva.

wen u said get sumthing for ure friends how many friends are u planning to give presents. wouldnt u be like broke afta that???

HSC
ice ken said:
friendships can last foreva.

wen u said get sumthing for ure friends how many friends are u planning to give presents. wouldnt u be like broke afta that???

yeah maybe casue its the HSc year too .. i guess everyone gets disconnected

16 ... yeah im broke already hehehe..

will scab money of rents though !!

something nice and memorable... thinks.. teddy bears?

ice ken

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
yeah maybe casue its the HSc year too .. i guess everyone gets disconnected

16 ... yeah im broke already hehehe..

will scab money of rents though !!

something nice and memorable... thinks.. teddy bears?
dam that sounds nice wish i was one of ure friends.
im toooo cheap and + it would be wierd to buy my friends a present guy-guy.
:rofl:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
how about little stuffed toys. My yr6 teacher got each of us a little handmade gecko stuffed with little beans, that was kind of cool and probably only about 2$ each aswell.

Guys an girls can have really good friendships but alot of shit gets in the way and it can be really tricky to pull off. S/o's sometimes get jelous, or the friend gets jelous that you have no time for them. The attraction thing is always going to be out there, so for the friendship to work you need to at one stage address it and have a talk. Exs can make good friends because then you know exactly why a relationship wouldnt work.
Just face it that right now, the guys you know probably arent going to end up being friends for life, you need to be an adult and in the real world to understand how those friendships work.

frazzle

HSC
Of course it's possible :) Just treat him like you would a girl friend. As long as you're both clear on where to draw the line, there's no reason why it should be different from any other friendship.

As for presents, go for something that'll remind them of you in the years to come. I did the quirky, and got them mini toy pegs with a personal message written in tiny tiny handwriting.

celene123

HSC
think of him/her like a brother or a sister, that way you'll never have the problem of thinkin you might fall for them, but i have heaps of guy friends that i dont like anymore than just friends,

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
To be perfectly honest, I find guys easier to get along with then chicks. A lot of the chicks at my school i found to be bitchy and backstabbers, among other things.
By the end of highschool I found myself thinking of my friends as extended family anyway

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
It's harder to be friends with women than it is to be with men, given womens' tendencies to discuss things among themselves at a very hush-hush level (ie gossip like there's no tomorrow) and if it goes badly ... well, you're screwed. Trust me, I am; something was taken the wrong way, the wrong thing was said to someone else, and now I've got a reputation that I neither need nor deserve for something I neither did nor said purely because someone has a guilty conscience and can't admit she was wrong.

HSC
ice ken said:
dam that sounds nice wish i was one of ure friends.
im toooo cheap and + it would be wierd to buy my friends a present guy-guy.
:rofl:

haha .. wahts so bad about guy giving a guy? its cuteeeeeeeeeeeee =]

well maybe im just weird...

Oh well

Take care...

thanks for the tipps people ^^ :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
celene123 said:
think of him/her like a brother or a sister, that way you'll never have the problem of thinkin you might fall for them, but i have heaps of guy friends that i dont like anymore than just friends,
Unless you're into incest, in which case thats another crime altogether

lengy

HSC
Most of my friends are girls, so yes, you can be friends with girls.

ice ken

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
haha .. wahts so bad about guy giving a guy? its cuteeeeeeeeeeeee =]

well maybe im just weird...

Oh well

Take care...

thanks for the tipps people ^^ :)
it is very wierd especially at my school. wat is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee about guy giving guy present its cute guy-> girl or vice versa but guy - guy so wrong even if i were to buy presents wat would i buy teddy bears?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)