What do you usually do at home for biology? (1 Viewer)

Mattlimey

HSC
I really need some advice and tips for biology, anything.
I'm doing alright so far in biology, in my last assessment I came 1st out of 62 students, however I know when my half yearlys come I'll just get a pass.
The content doesn't go in my head and I'll forget it the next day. I'm also a lazy person when it comes to studying for bio.

So therefore I would like to know how you guys study biology, how you deal with content and any plans you do for biology.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea, I did no homework throughout the year for biology.

I guess in preperation for half yearlies get a past paer book and work through the questions on the topics being tested.

Kymren

HSC
I really need some advice and tips for biology, anything.
I'm doing alright so far in biology, in my last assessment I came 1st out of 62 students, however I know when my half yearlys come I'll just get a pass.
The content doesn't go in my head and I'll forget it the next day. I'm also a lazy person when it comes to studying for bio.

So therefore I would like to know how you guys study biology, how you deal with content and any plans you do for biology.
I'm a lazy person too, I hate doing any study, and up until year 12 I did NOTHING.
I find that I have to Have a routine. I find making notes on the syllabus dotpoints help as wells.
Also The SURFING Biology series has some good questions and notes if you can get your hands on it.
Your local library may have the book.

Find out when you study best and where. I study best in the morning (4-6am and 8-9am) with music playing to minimise distractions.

s-tressed

HSC
Study notes and practice questions would have to be the best method for me. I also feel like a lot of it just comes from memory so I also make flash cards.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Get each person you know every time they see you to tell you a piece of information ( the same syllabus dot point)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)