What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
No, I just gave OP what he wanted to hear.
What I wanted to hear…?

So you lied…

Go ahead then answer me truthfully to my questions.

Was it wrong for me to place my hand on her waist?
What does it mean when she looks at me from the corner of her eye a lot?
What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
but in all seriousness; just go for it bro. what are you waiting for? a sign?

the_one_1

HSC
but in all seriousness; just go for it bro. what are you waiting for? a sign?
Well if these are the truthful answers.

I can answer them for you.

yes bro. not cool

she may need to see the optometrist

she is telling her, stay away from this creep.
Why in the hell would I want to make a move. F up my friendship and be even more alone.

Champouf

HSC
I don't think my crushes friend is into me. She hasn't show any signs of interest to me at all, my crush has shown what to me is more signs of interest.
What YoloStudent means is that they know that you like her. Answer his second question, please:
Their smiling really depends. Is it cynical and evil or is it angelic and welcoming?
Depending on this they could be planning to prank you or they are interested in you

the_one_1

HSC
What YoloStudent means is that they know that you like her. Answer his second question, please:
well that complicates things.

I know what you feel bro
Well I guess I should just give up. Ive never felt accepted, its one of those never have, never will things. :cry:

That means everytime there is a girl I like who I feel likes me I shouldn't do anything, it just makes my life a living hell… All just to be accepted and to feel a special connection with someone (which I've never had)...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well I guess I should just give up. Ive never felt accepted, its one of those never have, never will things. :cry:

That means everytime there is a girl I like who I feel likes me I shouldn't do anything, it just makes my life a living hell… All just to be accepted and to feel a special connection with someone (which I've never had)...
You should do something. If you never try, you'll never know? As for "friendships" getting ruined, if you're going after the type of girl who won't be friends with you just because you confessed your undying love for her, then she's probably not worth it. But that's just IMO.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
You should do something. If you never try, you'll never know? As for "friendships" getting ruined, if you're going after the type of girl who won't be friends with you just because you confessed your undying love for her, then she's probably not worth it. But that's just IMO.
does this apply to square as well?

the_one_1

HSC
I said I have given up. I know the result is going to be like the rest. People say signs mean nothing… Thats it, it means nothing. Thats the same with my life… nothing, its just crap and it will always be. Its not only the girls I like that makes my life crap Ive got other things that make it crap… This thing with the girls i like just adds on top of it all.

Her friend looking at me when talking to my crush… means nothing, she is just looking.
I put my hand on my crushes waist and she gave a positive reaction to it… means nothing, it was just her reaction, it might have been the same to another guy also.
Her looking at me from the corner of her eye… she doesn't even want to know me.
She talks to other guys giving proper eye contact but to me she never starts conversations and doesn't give me proper eye contact… obvious she isn't interested…

I should just give up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)