• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
clairegirl said:
lol i know different reasons why moisterising cream might be right next to his computer... lol
1) I think thats what all the posts have implied.
2) Maybe too much information, I just can't see myself doing that.
3) This post wasn't meant to sound demeaning due to the numbering.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
This is my room normally, i like organised so i can't stand my notes being unfindable. I'm really bad with clothes though, they get chucked everywhere! however i did laundry today so there's not so much.

This is my room in it's current state.. i thought while im at it why not show you my room at different angles- not that its as interesting but whatever, take a looksie if u want.

i only use my desk during exam period, i usually use my lap top and do all my work on my bed

err please take note that i no longer wear that belt hanging, its just there becoz im too lazy to get rid of it

Thats my bookshelf, err when its neat it usually has really cute stuffed animals in all the lil wholes n its spose to look organised its not atm

This is an old pic from when i had my single bed (got my queen now:D), this picture is boring but now you have all the different angles of my room lol

Okay! Now i need to start BBA207! Procastination period is over! RARRRR!;)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
redruM said:
1) I think thats what all the posts have implied.
2) Maybe too much information, I just can't see myself doing that.
Lol its okay i just didn't read the second page is all, so i didn't get ur lil sexual connotations ;) lol

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
clairegirl said:

Thats my bookshelf, err when its neat it usually has really cute stuffed animals in all the lil wholes n its spose to look organised its not atm
I would like to draw attention to the left-most column.

1) Second shelf from the bottom...As if the skin-coloured thing isn't a sex toy.
2) The shelf above that...Is that red-eye releaver (sp?) I know different reasons why that might be on your shelf.

Edit: I finally downloaded the movie while I was "moisturising my cracked heels" and it looks sensational. ;)

CieL

HSC
redruM said:
2) The shelf above that...Is that red-eye releaver (sp?) I know different reasons why that might be on your shelf.
Isnt that... contact lense solution?

Or were you being sarcastic and I didnt catch it ><

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:

1) Second shelf from the bottom...As if the skin-coloured thing isn't a sex toy.

Edit: I finally downloaded the movie while I was "moisturising my cracked heels" and it looks sensational. ;)
1. It's a pink animal -- stop being so peverse :p,
2. according to CSI, it can be used as a laxative or to kill someone,
3. sure.
4. I'll post mine up when my bro brings his camera back - I have one and half big bookshelves full of just ancient history books...

lcf said:
Post a pic, or a video, of what your desk looks like at home - just interesting to see if Club Mac peeps are tidy, messy or, insane.

Here is my 'interpretive' video portrait of my workspace at home - I take no responsibility for using the Madonna song - was playing in the background, so I decided to incorporate it throgh video.

http://clips2.vimeo.com/video_files/2006/05/08/vimeo.116815.6ca9bf.mov
<3 cali.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
redruM said:

LOL aww you should see it (the lil to toy your referring to) sooo cute, it has red rosy cheeks (its cute lil bum!) and it has a lil doodle, complete with scrotum! LOL lol eww that sounded gross but it really is cute!

A friend bought it for me overseas :)

PS: whats a red eye reliever?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Red-eye reliever, I am sure jezzmo can elaborate. ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oo clairegirl, you have those cool mirrors from ikea, i think i might get them, they look nice instead of having 1 full length mirror. did you think that putting all 4 of them up was too much?

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol yeh the majority of my furniture is from ikea :p and i went through the stage of wanting everything white.. u should have seen my room a few months ago PURE WHITE complete with white rug, curtains etc but then my books ruined the whole "white phase" now im just back to normal

and yeah u shud get them! v. cheap like 16 bucks... and no no i would've put 4 but i "sort of broke" one when i was putting it into the wall :s

CieL

HSC
clairegirl said:
it has a lil doodle, complete with scrotum! LOL lol eww that sounded gross but it really is cute!
....... *silence*
Send it in to WHAT THE??

clairegirl said:
PS: whats a red eye reliever?
Likeee... when you smoke weeed.......................................

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CieL said:
....... *silence*
Send it in to WHAT THE??

Likeee... when you smoke weeed.......................................
hahaha i should, i'll post a pic of it later :) too cute!

ohhhh red eye reliever!! my dad gets red eyes from hay fever.. i know them... how are they sexual? :?:S

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
All of you have such sexy looking desktops! sooo high tech stuff! I am in awe ...I just used a really old tower n built it from there (bak in yr 11 when i had nothing better to do) lol

And you can really tell the difference between a girls room and a guys room, don't yaz think?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah girls don't have 100 watt amps :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Guitar case, potentially enlosing a guitar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)