• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
i want that thingy next to your table! that hanging thing that you put other stuff in... i dunno what its called

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
pb said:
i want that thingy next to your bed! that hanging thing that you put other stuff in... i dunno what its called
Go to IKEA
I think it's near the kids toys section according to memory?

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
hahah. trust a random post to be so popular herea and go the sex toy in clairegirls pic!!! hahahah (its one of those freaky troll things right?).

Heres a quick shot of my desk. not that messy, because all the sh*t is on the floor and out of the view. notice Mr Penguin and the St.George Dragon ? :p

oh and the underwear-looking thing on the desk is merely a hankerchief...
Is that rectangular thing on the side, the thing that's as big as my car, actually a TV?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I don't know what it's called either, but i call it a extremely large condom :p yeh its from ikea... 12bucks :) awww i love ikea!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
hahah. trust a random post to be so popular herea and go the sex toy in clairegirls pic!!! hahahah (its one of those freaky troll things right?).

Heres a quick shot of my desk. not that messy, because all the sh*t is on the floor and out of the view. notice Mr Penguin and the St.George Dragon ? :p

oh and the underwear-looking thing on the desk is merely a hankerchief...
I like your little heater jamie! u must get nice toasty feet :) *warm n fuzzies*

as for your tv, goddamn! that is huge! lol my tv is a standard hospital bed size 34cm complete by hanging it from the corner ceiling! hahaha

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
here's mine!
your table isn't as messy as redrum's or anything but for some reason i have this urge to clear and clean your table :s lol

hey nungh when's ur birthday?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
your table isn't as messy as redrum's or anything but for some reason i have this urge to clear and clean your table :s lol

hey nungh when's ur birthday?
loll and i had cleaned it yesterday... i get real messy again quick.. but i dont do work there so its ok. but you can clean it for me if you want =D lol my whole room gets really bad

and my birthday was last month... 3rd April

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Maybe i should post a non interpretive pic of my desk as well when i get home hehe

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah because as far as we're concerned, you don't have a desk
nice video though

you all have 'liveable' rooms, i spend barely any time in my room

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
ik am so tempted to take a pic of my laptop in X5a right now - but i bet everyone will stare at me like i am some freak hahaha :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)