What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Let me join! (didn't realise you played OzKo... would have hit you up earlier!)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
For the love of God if ur playing source dont be a douchebag and use the shotgun (dat ridiculous range)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
My desk is not that messy, but I need more space! My 'study desk' has a computer, speakers, printer and all this other stuff on it. Maybe I should think about going to the library to study...

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I realised I stopped needing a scanner and printer after uni lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha. Who else has a 'study desk' that includes a computer, speakers, printer, etc? Is it really that bad to have all of these 'distractions'?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha. Who else has a 'study desk' that includes a computer, speakers, printer, etc? Is it really that bad to have all of these 'distractions'?
Could you elaborate on how they would be classed as distractions?

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
In the lead-up to the HSC, it would be nice to see a record of how your desks begin to build up with papers, books and the like as an informal measure of how serious things are getting throughout the year.

To start off, here's my desk while doing an Environmental Law essay.

[HR][/HR]
high5 same calculator!
Literally 1/4 of my desk is my computer and monitor :/

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Could you elaborate on how they would be classed as distractions?
I just typed what came to mind to be honest but a computer could be used for going on BOS (hahaha!) and speakers for listening to music. A printer isn't a distraction but it takes up so much space, it takes up literally a third of my desk space! :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I just typed what came to mind to be honest but a computer could be used for going on BOS (hahaha!) and speakers for listening to music. A printer isn't a distraction but it takes up so much space, it takes up literally a third of my desk space! :(

I moved my printer to the ground and now it sits in my closet until it is needed. But then I don't need to print anything nowadays and I can just print at work.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I think I need a computer for my desk to start taking studies seriously...

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I moved my printer to the ground and now it sits in my closet until it is needed. But then I don't need to print anything nowadays and I can just print at work.
My bedroom is that small that if I put my printer on the floor, I wouldn't be able to open the door! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)