What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I didn't even recognise it was you because I'm so used to seeing your old pic hahah!
Sorry, it's just i'm looking for a new photo to replace pichu. Anyways, what sort of computer do you have on your study desk? Just curious to know.

Rathaen

HSC
My desk actually tends to clear up just before exam times. Before exams, it gets cluttered with all these random notes and papers, and then when I actually need to study I end up clearing everything into neat stacks on the floor so that I can have one or two notebooks on my table to focus on.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
My desk actually tends to clear up just before exam times. Before exams, it gets cluttered with all these random notes and papers, and then when I actually need to study I end up clearing everything into neat stacks on the floor so that I can have one or two notebooks on my table to focus on.
I think everyone else is lucky enough to be able to do that. As I said, if I put something on the floor in my bedroom, I wouldn't be able to walk around because my room is that small!

By the way, how is it possible to do your HSC in 2011 but graduate from university in 2004?

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
@Ealdoon - My pc is customised and I actually have a pretty weak knowledge on the actual specs of my pc on my desk ^^".

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
@Ealdoon - My pc is customised and I actually have a pretty weak knowledge on the actual specs of my pc on my desk ^^".
Same here. I just told you what is on my monitor! I am not very good with technology unfortunately

Renegader

HSC
Studying notes off iPad/computer ftw!

Handouts and articles are also scanned and put on the computer and the paper is recycled for you guys to steal!

(textbooks and stuff are hidden in the draws)

IMG_0188.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)