What does your study area look like? [POST PHOTOS] (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
my room is clean now including my desk:) i am so glad I even have some flowers on my desk:)

feels like a fresh start.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
This thread always motivated me for some reason :( I don't know why

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
CaptainNemo said:
i had such great plans to clean my room after trials. didn't happen and now my study space is the kitchen... i have an awful habit of stacking everything.
Lol yeah. When my desk gets too messy I use the dining room table, which pisses my parents off, because thats where we are meant to eat.

I dont see whats so wrong about eating dinner at the kitchen table and/or sitting on couches in the lounge room, but apparently thats bad :p

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
So this is my desk at this point in time, and I still have 4 exams until trials finish. I thought I might as well clean it up otherwise all my valuable random bits of paper for studying go missing! :lol:

View attachment 16949

This thread is kind of a motivator to get that desk cleaned up and show everyone where/how you work.

It's also like a progressional thing - you see people's desks at the start of the year, before/during trials and then after trails. Plus the before and after shots around the HSC time!! :D

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
So this is my desk at this point in time, and I still have 4 exams until trials finish. I thought I might as well clean it up otherwise all my valuable random bits of paper for studying go missing! :lol:

View attachment 16949

This thread is kind of a motivator to get that desk cleaned up and show everyone where/how you work.

It's also like a progressional thing - you see people's desks at the start of the year, before/during trials and then after trails. Plus the before and after shots around the HSC time!! :D
wow your room is like massive

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
People here are so organised~~~

I am the most disorganised person when it comes to room organisation with books and other stationery items. It's all over the place~~~

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:

I am the most disorganised person when it comes to room organisation with books and other stationery items. It's all over the place~~~
post a pic?

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
lyounamu said:

did you see my pics? haha

Justina

HSC

Ok, so i haven't exactly gotten the chance to clean it all up after trials, but it's still a usable space =)
......got plenty books all over the floor too, but i'd rather not post pics of those on here.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Justina said:

Ok, so i haven't exactly gotten the chance to clean it all up after trials, but it's still a usable space =)
......got plenty books all over the floor too, but i'd rather not post pics of those on here.
lol :eek: i boxed my exams on my calendar too! (but i also highlighted them hehe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)