what exam do we need to do before monday for chemistry (1 Viewer)

Kmara2nv

HSC
wat exam doo wee need to do during o week...i heard about it on wednesday its for chemistry students ne one know

thank u

Tim035

HSC
wow thats unusual, perhaps they are using an exam now as an estimate as to whether you should be doing advanced of fundamental chemistry. I didn't have to do any pre requiste exam last year.

BigBear_25

HSC
If I remember correctly there is a test that you can sit (for students that have choosen Fundamentals) if they are still unsure on whether to do Fundamental Chemistry or Higher Chemistry. I believe that last year the test was in week one so that if you did well you would be able to move from Fundamentals to Higher. And I think the test is Year 12 based. Most of this information is second hand as I did Higher last year, so hope it helps. :)

Sofstar

HSC
I think you're talking about the Safety and Ethics worksheets. It's not an exam btw.

You have to buy the course pack (bookshop) and it's the first exercise in the lab manual. Take the sheets with you to the Gibson Chem Computer Lab (ground floor Dalton Building) and the programs on the computer. Yeh, that's it.

You just have to do it before your first chem lab.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
BigBear_25 said:
If I remember correctly there is a test that you can sit (for students that have choosen Fundamentals) if they are still unsure on whether to do Fundamental Chemistry or Higher Chemistry. I believe that last year the test was in week one so that if you did well you would be able to move from Fundamentals to Higher. And I think the test is Year 12 based. Most of this information is second hand as I did Higher last year, so hope it helps. :)

i never did the exam last year

:jaw: lol

ummm i didnt care,. coz i barely spent any time on chem1 or 2 and got 78 and 72 considering that i thought i'd fail both of them coz i was doing all this other stuff out side uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)