• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Female$ Really Want (1 Viewer)

HSC
withoutaface said:
Girls can have sex with a great guy, and then stuff beyond either of their control can occur and stuff things up. Would you hold that against her?
I probably wouldnt, which is why i said "which is probably why i refuse too marry a girl who isn't a virgin"

each girls judged individually, i dont have a strict protocol she must meet jeez

p-unit

HSC
noneother said:
article doesn't explain why women gravitate toward jerks
its because jerks look like george clooney

no seriously it is because they are also just as scared of a serious relationship as guy
atleast that what i think

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
noneother said:
Because sometimes jerks seem like nice guys. And then they rveal their true colours. And it's not nice... And then nice guys (presumably like your good self) are there to help the girl get over him and then they usually fall into "friend" status.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
noneother said:
How about women don't gravitate toward jerks but rather towards men that arn't you who you label as jerks?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I just want love.. I'd marry a sleezy man, a ugly man, a poor man, a welthy man, yah know.. if I loved him.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
but i want a woman that has higher status, more money, wealth and a better paying occupation than i ever will...that way i can live off her...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Casmira said:
trust me if youre one like me too wait till after marriage, im going too reinforce the bed with steel posts
So what do I reinofce my bed with? titanium?

Try before you buy.

aek

Banned
HSC
Females nowadays have a price tag, they give it up for nice shoes and bag. Alongside, you (the male) have to be a good accessory (handsome/good looking). Don't waste you time trying to think about what females want, but rather, just fuck 'em (literally!).

davin

HSC
N/A
noneother said:
because jerks are arrogant. thusly, they have inflated egos. this increases their psychological mass significantly, giving them a mental gravitational attraction, trapping girls in the gravity well.
this is also why girls get faster the closer they get to jerks before actually having sex with them.

with proper calculations, you can even calculate the event horizon, within which no girl can refuse the jerk's charm
this is also why girls that seem more social and energetic don't fall under the spell of jerks as easily as girls that aren't very active socially and generally have less energy.

G

genavania

girls just want to be loved really. and they dont want some dumbass guy keeping them behind. well they do eventually. up till age 18 in most..maybe they just want any guy really that seems to be cool or ok. its really sad

davin

HSC
N/A
hey, i just said not as easily. still quite possible.....and it depends on the psychological gravity of the guy...the stronger, the harder to not be captured by

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
kathelle is right. People are natrually insecure. This why mass media works, this is also why girls like "jerks" or whatever you call them. It's not their fault you're a loser who doesn't know what he wants, who he is, how to get it, what others think about him. Fuck if I did what everyone else did I wouldn't have done half of the cool shit I have.

You are all confusing the word Jerk for the word MAN.

davin

HSC
N/A
All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.

HSC
mr_brightside said:
So what do I reinofce my bed with? titanium?

Try before you buy.
mate-a the metal i have used is so strong, that revealing its name to the general public will cause the xmen (especially wolverine) & the government too kill anyone who heard of it

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Casmira said:
mate-a the metal i have used is so strong, that revealing its name to the general public will cause the xmen (especially wolverine) & the government too kill anyone who heard of it
Wolverine?

Hugh Jackman is Wolverine.

How dare you.

sherryshoo

HSC
the maturity of some of the guys on here amazes me....
i especially loved the obviously well thought and deeply intelligent comment that "All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.".....shows how much respect you must have, nice grammer too.
boys boys boys, girls are not coplicated
all we ask for is some respect, attention and your trust.
there thats all

treat us the way you want to be treated, its very simple.

and just on a random note...why cant a girl sleep around wihtout being called a slut? guys can and their a champ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)