What Female$ Really Want (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
sherryshoo said:
the maturity of some of the guys on here amazes me....
i especially loved the obviously well thought and deeply intelligent comment that "All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.".....shows how much respect you must have, nice grammer too.
boys boys boys, girls are not coplicated
all we ask for is some respect, attention and your trust.
there thats all

treat us the way you want to be treated, its very simple.
Dont take the internet so seriously.
Its a joke.
Nice spelling too ;)

davin

HSC
N/A
sherryshoo said:
i especially loved the obviously well thought and deeply intelligent comment that "All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.".....shows how much respect you must have, nice grammer too.
there thats all

and just on a random note...why cant a girl sleep around wihtout being called a slut? guys can and their a champ....
its a quote from "chasing amy". its what we in the know call 'humour'

sherryshoo

HSC
perharps
for those of us who aren't "in the know" you should have said it was a quote, shoot me for not having known that.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Casmira said:
mate-a the metal i have used is so strong, that revealing its name to the general public will cause the xmen (especially wolverine) & the government too kill anyone who heard of it
Why do you need a super-resilient metal?

Planning on marrying a walrus, are you?

davin

HSC
N/A
sherryshoo said:
perharps
for those of us who aren't "in the know" you should have said it was a quote, shoot me for not having known that.
or you could just take things with a grain of salt

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Why do you need a super-resilient metal?

Planning on marrying a walrus, are you?
you ever heard the saying "greek god" ...

HSC
not if you look at the northener greeks (ie. me), i got no back hair at all, a snail trail, thin layer of brown/fair arm hair (dont ask why its fair) and likewise with legs

Alexander23q

HSC
sherryshoo said:
there thats all

and just on a random note...why cant a girl sleep around wihtout being called a slut? guys can and their a champ....
Attention, respect and trust? you give a girl attention.. they snob you.. you respect them.. they treat you like shit.. you trust em.. they might stan ya in ur ass..

and about ur lil slut business.. ill respect a girl if she doesent act like a slut blah blah.. but if a girl goes around posting naked pics of them selves on the net etc.. ill treat em like a slut.. they might not want it.. but what slut doesent do that? but if the girl does sleep around.. and doesent brag about it.. i would treat her like every other nice girl out there.

HSC
sherryshoo said:
your very very true there. if you reckon its very bad though you can always find a guy thats not a virgin (more guys are virgins than girls me thinks)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Casmira said:
your very very true there. if you reckon its very bad though you can always find a guy thats not a virgin (more guys are virgins than girls me thinks)
what.. that doesn't even make sense.

girls have sex with guys... 1:1 ratio.
not counting homo sex.

haha, didn't they teach u this in general maths? :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Casmira said:
It'd be about equal.

not counting homo sex.

haha, didn't they teach u this in general maths?
Suppose one half of the male population each devirginised 2 girls, and the other half didn't get any at all. Then there are no female virgins, and half the male population are virgins.

You have a brain, use it, dickhead.

HSC
YBK said:

not counting homo sex.

haha, didn't they teach u this in general maths? :D
withoutaface said:
Suppose one half of the male population each devirginised 2 girls, and the other half didn't get any at all. Then there are no female virgins, and half the male population are virgins.

You have a brain, use it, dickhead.
lmao you beat me too it waf, this guy reckons once you bang a girl that your deadlocked too her or something

i know alot of the wogs i hanged around had at least 3-4 sexual partners, and theres a good 10 of them at least (most where probably bullshitting, but its still over one)

darkwarrior2

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Have fun with your awesome sex life.
:rolleyes:

Why shouldnt girls be allowed to fuck as guys do?
well if you're theory is that guys screw around a lot and girls dont, you gotta remember that for every guy screwing there is a girl screwing too :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)