• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What from year 11 physics do I need to know for year 12? (1 Viewer)

yesaah123

HSC
Some people say that its good to revise every module in year 11 phys for year 12 but other people say you don't need to at all. Would help if I could get a conclusive answer

any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!

Scimat

HSC
You don't need mod 3 at all (only the very basics, but you can just revise them when you start mod 7). Mod 2 is important, but collisions don't show up. Mod 1 is very important (suvat is important for projectile). However, relative motion doesn't show up as well. Mod 4 is good to know, but you can do mod 6 entirely without doing mod 4 (that's what I did). Don't stress it, but forces and mod 1 suvat are important.

yesaah123

HSC
You don't need mod 3 at all (only the very basics, but you can just revise them when you start mod 7). Mod 2 is important, but collisions don't show up. Mod 1 is very important (suvat is important for projectile). However, relative motion doesn't show up as well. Mod 4 is good to know, but you can do mod 6 entirely without doing mod 4 (that's what I did). Don't stress it, but forces and mod 1 suvat are important.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)