What games are you playing now during the holidays? (2 Viewers)

HSC
lengy said:
+ Rome: Total War
I have been hoping to play this during the holidays but my mate broke the cds. So now I have two choices... buy Rome:Total War + barbarians expansion for bout $35 or buy the new medieval 2: total war game for $90.

I think I'll probably just get rome because from the reviews I've read, medieval2 is basically the same as rome.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
I bought Guitar Hero II recently - it' a ton of fun!

I'm up to 'Carry Me Home' on hard and it's rly rly hard. I fail in the first 9% :mad1:

Also, I want to get Shadow of The Colossus but it's still like $88 at BigW, which I'm not paying. And the new Katamari when I can, but I didn't even see it at EB last time I checked.

Last edited:

kaviii

HSC
Medieval 2 Total War, great game i love destroying the papal state

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
I bought Guitar Hero II recently - it' a ton of fun!

I'm up to 'Carry Me Home' on hard and it's rly rly hard. I fail in the first 9% :mad1:

Also, I want to get Shadow of The Colossus but it's still like $88 at BigW, which I'm not paying. And the new Katamari when I can, but I didn't even see it at EB last time I checked.
Is SOTC that expensive? I asked my sister to buy it for me since I'm overseas right now. Oh well, hopefully she'll just get it since I'm running out of games to play. As for Katamari, that game is so off the wall that I wonder what the game's creators were smoking when they made it.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Hey s-p-a-c-e-d, have you played Rez? It came out on Dreamcast and PS2, but I doubt you'd be able to find the PS2 version in shops here in Australia.

If you are keen on playing Shadow of the Colossus, ICO is a great game which was made by the same developers I think, before it.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
runtlocks said:
Hey s-p-a-c-e-d, have you played Rez? It came out on Dreamcast and PS2, but I doubt you'd be able to find the PS2 version in shops here in Australia.

If you are keen on playing Shadow of the Colossus, ICO is a great game which was made by the same developers I think, before it.
Duuuuuuude, Rez and ICO are like, my favourite games for the PS2. I've had them both pretty much since they came out on the console.

My friends suck though, none of them like the games I play >.<

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You can just see the gamertag profile in my signature to see what im playing :)

Evergreen

HSC
damn i hate 2142 (playd the demo, its shit)

now i just play cs, starcraft, company of heroes.. is ff12 on pc, and is it good? i need a game to keep me occupied for some time..... im so bored at home.

Kmara2nv

HSC
playing gears of wars and ghos recon advanced warfighter(360)

and still playing counter strike

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
On PSP:

Lego Star Wars 2 (SO FUN!)
MGS: Portable Ops
and Madden '07

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
Beyond Good and Evil (xbox)
hell yeah! that game was bloody amazing. ... then my save got corrupt :( so i never finished it

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
It's my first time through it. I shot a ferry on my way to the Black Isle and got fined 250 bones by the police. Amazing game.

Also playing Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting on SNES with whatever spare time I have

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Now playing through KotOR II. Took me hours upon hours to get out of Peragus :(
So far I've enjoyed the first one a lot more, but the augmentation to the battle and level up aspects have been great.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh i loved the kotor games :) hope there'll be a third. i dont know much about star wars, but it certainly was a fun gayme to play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)